Weapons and vehicles of the next update

I can’t wait

13 Likes

Disagree with people saying that BR5 Japan was not needed. Practically nobody is playing BR4 JP since JP tanks and planes are so weak vs American equivalent, devs can see those stats of BR4 Pacific matches and decided to add new unlocks to remedy that issue.
Yes Ho-Ri is a paper tank but Japan never had a chance to design and produce many tanks like rest of the world, they were mostly focusing on navy and planes. So some compromise is needed.

It’s either that or bot farming lobbies for the USA at BR 3-4 half of the time.

20 Likes

Completely made up and false statement. I’ve played BR4 Japan yesterday and it had completely healthy teams.

2 Likes

Nah, APBC is the T33 shell, which is the stock shell from war thunder. It is a solid shot shell with 175 mm of pen and no explosive filler. Basically worse than even the Panther’s main round and on par with the current Firefly’s.

Don’t expect to kill tank in one shot with that…

4 Likes

Where is the Super Pershing we been promised? are we supposed to fight King Tigers with even more solid ammunition?

3 Likes

Why not keep Japan a unique experience only at BR 1-3 and playing against US on BR 1-3?

What’s the obsession with 5 BRs for all even where it’s clearly a stretch, even now.

6 Likes

Is that all? aside from Japan most nations are getting barebone content, Germany isn’t getting anything substantial since the Tiger II H which was before the merge. The tiger H1 is nice and all but now that we have a BR system some new BR II and III content could be much more exciting than some new BR IV equipment.

12 Likes

Pershings, at last!!!

But, are we getting the super Pershing this update as well? :thinking:

2 Likes

I was hoping Germany would get a 100 round MG too, kinda disappointed for that.

I was also looking forward to new Japanese Tanks like the Chi-To or Chi-Ri.

Other than that, I hope you’re going to be adding more gear for Japan’s BRV lineup later on.

5 Likes

I would have been so happy if you had announced that you were adding “Game Mode Selection” and Map Selection", but no, I’ll just have to screw myself, I guess.

Me and many more, by the way.

Surely making a wooden tank for japan, to deal with tanks
would of been more effort and resources, than just fixing Lunge mines?
that would of would of been more use to japan than a wooden tank, to deal with tanks?

2 Likes

And it will be even better since this time japs will have more toys to play with than before.

The frick is with DF and not giving American tanks APCBC?

4 Likes

Uggh solid shots.

2 Likes

Fantastic additions. The Emperor has finally blessed us all! However, I besech the Snail God to add the Super Pershing as a tech tree unlock in the next major update. Just for the love of God don’t make it a premium!

3 Likes

No

3 Likes

Nice!

Thanks, just woke up.

Still happy to see it coming :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No APCBC though. Just like our 75’s

3 Likes

Can this Pershing’s shells penetrate the turret armour of the Tiger-II (H) though? I hope it can.

1 Like