Weapons and vehicles of the next update

M8 Scott exists
And M4A3 (105)

1 Like

What happened to the Super Pershing? Scrapped? Or coming later?

Is the Pershing even able to go through the Ho-Ri paper tank?

Coming later, not scrapped)

21 Likes

Probably because USA is stomping high tier game as of now.

Thanks for answer.

1 Like

I don’t think stock shell for Pershings have 200 mm of pen though, or they may nerf it later.

3 Likes

Good to know. Will it also be TT or Preemie?

2 Likes

No Chi-Ri
No Chi-Nu II
No Chi-Tos

It’s just going to be a jump from the Na-To straight to the Ho-Ri prod?

It’s hardly any different from someone using what is essentially an open-top StuG F and upgrading them to a Ferdinand.

13 Likes

HE filler on Sturmpanzer2, Kv2 will be even more. The HE mecnahics now will make those thing too powerful to a point where no infantry is safe even in their spawn.

Going from Marder III H to Jagdtiger…

2 Likes

And the M20 zook as a pshreck counterpart?
What do the japanese get for AT? They’re stuck with 100mm pen AT but are slated to enter BR5?

7 Likes

Problem is that those vehicles couldn’t withstand a 75 sherman’s solid shot, or darkflow’s coding hamsters have yet to tune those tanks to fit the game.

One minus is that the Japanese Br 5 and especially this Tank will only be in one company (Pacific Ocean) and the cards there are Oooh, add a Japanese company for 5 Br, preferably Manchuria so that the Germans unload, we are waiting for now and there is not a single news about the companies

And I don’t think that the Soviets will somehow dominate this tank, it’s impossible to penetrate it in the forehead with anything (Tundra) and + 105 mm will eat the IS and other equipment, the only thing we need is more Yap tanks with 4 br

Finally I could fight with my weapons from the old pacific!

Most Japanese tanks can barely handle a sneeze
Mostly cause the operators are malnourished and the slightest disease can kill em dead, but still

Glad to know Japan’s CAS options are as mediocre as they have always been.

4 Likes

A MG42 100 rounds would break the game

Not really

5 Likes

This is ホリI型(Ho-Ri type I)

And this is ホリII型 (Ho-Ri type II)

Then this is fantasize about an aerial story.

After the war, quite a number of World War II history researchers faced with “Armageddon weapons” such as the Ho-Ri Production, more or less there will be some “historical inventions”.

Before Japan’s defeat and surrender, a wooden model was sent to the Army’s Munitions Council for review, and the wooden model had a sloping front armor configuration and did not have the 37 mm gun, so it left some room for imagination.

They imagined that the Ho-Ri type I design would be modified from the wooden model, with the 37 mm gun in the front and 120 mm sloped armour in the front hull. The design, known as the Ho-Ri type III or Ho-Ri Production, was widely assumed to have been developed by the Japanese during the war, but it was all an illusion.

7 Likes