Weapons and vehicles of the next update

Huh? What do you mean?

I’ve never played WT but I have played a RTS game called Ruse, which is why I’m familiar with some vehicles from Japan.

1 Like

Warthunder is wrong about special armor penetrating ammo, they perform bad on purpose for gameplay reasons - while in reality they still knock out a vehicle in one single hit. Tank combat has always been about penetrating the enemy tank first, unless you are shooting with some kind of 20mm auto canon a successful penetration will take out a vehicle in 90% of the cases.

Explosive filler is ridiculously overpowered in Warthunder and in Enlisted - or rather the lack of it makes tank guns shoot peanuts.

Well I play with infantry exclusively.

That is, everyone was satisfied that the Calliope tank sometimes appeared in the jumbo against the entire tank branch of Japan. Unguided missiles at the beginning of the battle from the p38 aircraft.

With the surplus of experience points, to research those guns and vehicle it’s gonna be just a few clicks.

3 Likes

For a select few yeah but not for all I know people that have all the nations grinded except Japan this might make them interested in playing JP

Yes but the one they chose for production was plan 2

The plan 3 was rejected

Updates are fine, but do something about the bugs that are left unattended.
At the very least, fix the bugs that prevent us from using the content we paid for.
A purchased cosmetic item has disappeared. // Gaijin.net // Issues
This has been neglected since last year.

3 Likes

“Even though I’m ready to sacrifice “Moscow” and swap its BRs with Stalingrad, at least “Moscow” doesn’t have any clearly 1942-43 locations.”

You sure about that bud?

1 Like

That would be nice tbh since jap do have decent stuff but it mostly br4 so it take super long to grind those

I know, I’m just teasing and picturing how absurd it would be. And pointing out the fact that if devs want to go with something, the effect of their decision should be at least innately consistent - not like now, where all maps have BR’s driven by the historical period of the weapons used in the WW2 camopaigns, EXCEPT Stalingrad - for whatever the freaking reason.

It has a very bad post pen values it can only be used as a sniping tool of destroying ammo racks, inflaming fuel tank or killing 1-2 (sometimes 3) crewman at the time but don’t expect anything more than that. It’s still enough vs Tiger E but vs Panther it will struggle a lot and vs KT forget it. So realistically with APCR of Pershing Tiger will be still at a huge advantage we will be only be able to kill his crew in a turret and pray for a small chance that you will hit ammo on back of his turret.

The monastery in the game borrows from few different monasteries but the buildings resemble the Joseph-Volokolamsk Monastery the most.

4 Likes

I do play that campaign but my main focus is Germany

I have been there myself.

It’s not drastically different from a whole lot of other monasteries in Russia.
(There was even one with a similar river around it but I can’t find the thread now)

Yes, that one.

Especially given that afaik the big Moscow map is called Volokolamsk in game files.

when I see this all I think in my mind, why it’s always new F tank in infantry game why they not give more anti tank weapon for infantry than add more F tank to kill infantry in infantry game why why why.

1 Like

Because it’s not infantry game, mate.

it’s really combined arm focus mainly on infantry you kwon it tank can cap? no ofc.

1 Like

Thats why im said that APCR in WT is bad
In WT using APCR literally points since you can flank tanks unlike in Enlisted wnd even if there is flanking opportunity but the gray zone still there

2 Likes