Weapons and vehicles of the next update

all of them can destroy kv in silhouette. his place at rank 3 for sure

Oh, I am not super familiar with how the panther and tiger compare to each other. I just figured the tiger was better in every way, just because of the bigger cannon and what I perceive to be better armor.

Ive always favoured the panther over tiger.

Its alot easier for soviets and allies to kill tigers than panthers. And panther has more pen.

Tiger is nice, but easily dispatched

Personally i think progression should be tiger first, then panther

Reminder, Chi-Nu is BR4, and is worse than any Soviet, German, US BR3 medium/Heavy tank

I just can’t stand the terrible reverse speed of panther. It’s extremely unpractical.

3 Likes

Really here you go you can add the brits:
New Faction British Commonwealth and The Free French - Suggestions - Enlisted

Full faction has everything…

I think it is because Tiger H1 has a weak-spot in its cupola.

No retreat solider!

2 Likes

Also the Battle of the Bulge maps that can appear for all tiers is a mess (1-5). German early war tanks like the pz II C kind of stand out in the 1944 late war area. I will go further, all “campaigns” or rather “map sets” can have really unhistorical setups since the UK is not seperated from the US army. Same goes for Germany and the Italians. Also the best German/Italian faction BR II tank is the semovente 75mm which is again an Italian tank destroyer, and it should not appear during the Bulge offensive (especially not with a desert camo lol)

They could just assign weapons to campaigns like before and put people on a matchmaking queue based on that, historical accuracy restored to its former glory, everyone happy.

Yes I know, performance ppl will say wait times this and wait times that … Most Germany/Italy faction players doesnt really use any Italian guns in high BR. Also, there are many players who use at least 1 Italian squad or weapon in low br and those could be queued for Tunesia, and the rest of low br to Moscow/Stalingrad so no performance problem with the MM.

Instead of weapon BR based map selection we should get maps based on:

1. WHERE the weapons were actually used. For most of the guns it takes a modern webbrowser and 5-10 seconds to find out, devs have this info already for most weapons from the pre-merge campaign-based system, so it cannot be harder than a few extra lines of code and no more IS-2 vs tiger2 duels in Stalingrad.(Happens almost every time rn.)

2. what is the NATIONALITY of the squad (so Italians wont fight on Berlin for example, although the latter is not as serious since campaign-adaptive uniforms solve this more the the less, that was a smart move from the devs.)

And going back to performance, if thats really a problem they could just make a seperate ALTERNATIVE MM where there are only historically accurate setups based on the old campaign system, but with increased wait time. For ppl who dont care that much about it, they can use the normal MM.
Custom game is not a good fix for this since its years beyond an automated MM and most ppl just wait for others before joining or give up instantly when they see that it has 1/50 players, even though if all the lets say 20 players joined instead of giving up then its a 21/50 lobby.

If None of these is possible, devs should at least remove br 4-5 from stalingrad, and desert camo in non-desert environments, those are the craziest ones.

2 Likes

Not really, it still depends on the map.

lol you are able to flank it doesn’t mean it is balanced, there is br for a reason.

You know what? This game is called Enlisted not War Thunder, so don’t bring certain War Thunder logic that don’t work in this game.

Cannot agree with u anymore…

Eventually BR4 users always been the victims of BR5 users

I don’t agree with you. Japan needs BR 5. Wasn’t Japan winning most of its games when it first released? It’s a population issue. More equipment means more players shifting to Japan.

1 Like

Experimental_Type_5_gun_tank_Ho-Ri_mock-up_scale_model_01
Here’s a wooden mock-up of one found in the japanese archives.
It’s fine if they add prototypes imo.

1 Like

“you know what? this called game called Enlisted not War Thunder so dont bring certain WT logic that dont works in this game”

You know the fact that tanks/planes ( planes from older WT ) coming from WT so you can compare them except planes but that different story

BR has nothing to do with it as long as you can deal tanks from the side but when its taken away by the bad nap design its not certain tanks fault like:

puma cannot deal with a Jumbo from the front
so what to do? Yes flank it but guess what? Yes gray zone
So its not the Puma fault its the map design

1 Like

Bruh, you are wasting time here. You already prove that such tactic will not work in Enlisted, so Chi Ri and Chi To cannot deal with Jumbo, Pershing and Super Pershing in this game, end of the story.

1 Like

Yea but from what people are saying is it doesn’t even have a real version as in a real metal box functional tank unlike maus and other proto tank that have at least 1 functional metal body

That why people said it shouldn’t be in game personally idk how I feel tbh

Ho-ri III(The one we are getting) wasn’t the one that Japan tried to produce in first place
The Ho-Ri Tank destroyer went into production with 5 under production construction however the version Japan chose is the Ho-Ri II since it was based on the Chi-Ri II chassis which they already built which would fastened the preperations for production. Ho-Ri Plan III which is in War Thunder wasn’t the actual chosen version.
From Sombralix topic Japanese Tanks (Their Future in Enlisted, Hopefully...) - #4 by Sombralix

And also I would like to see Heavy tank number 4 as it was made even if partially
(Heavy tank NO.4s turret used as a stationary gun Manchuria later on Russians blow the gun up)
(H.T.NO.4 in WOT)

(Ho-ri II)

(And HO-ri 1 which would be easier to model you just have to put Ho-ri III’s(we are getting) turret on the back of CH-RIs hull they can add the CH-ri model from WT)(From men of war)(though this might be just a paper tank as Ho-RI 3)

3 Likes

Heavy tank look cool anyway so 5 Ho Ri 2 exist? Or are they saying 5 Ho Ri exist well that good I guess

But that also mean I can now request tank that exist but weren’t use (which is why I said enlisted is more “alternate universe” now which is fine)

1 Like

Sure buddy think what you want