Weapons and vehicles of the next update

https://wiki.warthunder.com/M26

Yes, up to 287 mm pen.

1 Like

you mean faust 60 right? because that one is BR3 and can absolutely take out IS2 tanks frontally

1 Like

on this though, 100% agree

would be great to still use low tier vehicles with better shells to deal with uptiers

2 Likes

often from greater distances too

2 Likes

actually now that you mention it, Panzerfaust 60 and Panzerfaust 100 both had 200mm of penetration.

the Panzerfaust 30 however - which is not part of the game did have 140mm of penetration, so instead of looking for something potent that can compete with the BR 3 Panzerfaust 60, why not replace it with the Panzerfaust 30 instead?

panzerfaust 60 can then be moved to BR4.

1 Like

Because it takes a lot of time to create a new map, I think we all know there is a lot of work to be done on the current content first, such as fixing the helmets moving to the side of the head or hit detection that still not always works, even after the latest update. If I suggest new content, I add a note that it is not a priority, only something for later when more serious issues are fixed.
I didn’t suggest any maps but I suggested face camo recently - here if you are interested Suggestion - add face camo in the future

Well, I agree with many of your points, especially that the balance is moving away from asymmetric balance but it is still asymmetric at least now.
However, I struggle to understand why you think Pershing can put up a fight with tiger 2h. Normal Pershing can’t pen tiger 2h frontly without apcr. Super Pershing is good on paper but it can still be pen by long 88mm with a good aim, plus its slow reload speed is dragging down its performance massively. Mind you, Hori has even better armour than tiger 2h, can fire 105he with less than 10s reload time, and is even more maneuverable than a pershing (if unchanged from warthunder).

Why are all the U.S tanks except the M8 Scott with a Miata engine? :frowning:

1 Like

but that’s as usual!

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Then perish

which they are trying to make up by adding toys and tweaking other things.

( GRB when initially released struggled to pen shermans and medium tanks. now, it makes kinda wonders )

sooner or later, other things will be adjusted ( hopium speaking )

but… it just has been confirmed by james that it will have apcr:

not quite, each other can pen through weakspots. at least, from what i remember from wt

but, it’s worthed to note:

enlisted vehicles =/= war thunder.

values and speed are different.

which, i think the new pershing will pretty much make quick work of the hori. if not, nothing that a 250 can’t solve. and US as well as UK have planty of those.

1 Like

No we don’t. We have 500lb’ers

there is a reason why people don’t use football fields either as a form of measurement.

so… yes but actually no.

a " 500 lb " as you wanna call it, is still a 250 kilo bomb.

3 Likes

Slightly smaller actually. 240 and some change I believe

yes.

223/4 kilos.

but we like to round things up

Are those dual 250 kg bombs or 250kg in total now with some more bombs just hidden??

I’d imagine dual 250kg bombs

It’s a real shame we can’t use the early Tiger in Stalingrad and Tunisia……where it was first used (as always sigh fingers crossed that eventually one day that will change)

I’m actually glad to see the Soviets getting a lend lease bazooka. However I think they should replace the Soviet Panzerfaust with the bazooka

I suggest

• move the German Panzerfaust 60 to BR 4
  • add the German Panzerfaust 30 to BR 3 (so we don’t have time traveling Panzerfaust 60s made in 1944 showing up in 1942 Moscow and Stalingrad (hey at least Stalingrad is part of 1943 and that’s the year the 30 saw use)
  • optionally likewise move the captured Soviet Panzerfaust to BR 4 OR remove the Soviet Panzerfausts and give them late war experimental AT weapons instead
  • make AT soldiers drop their gadget upon death, if you want it go hunt it down
5 Likes

Dual 250s

6 Likes

You are missing my points. Apcr does give Pershing a fighting chance but it doesn’t change the fact tiger 2h is just straight better. Yes, enlisted is different from wt, but the basic logic and damaged model are there. Apcr wont suddenly become a nuke. As I said, the biggest downside of super Pershing besides its speed is slow fire rate, which means you can’t support infantry as effectively as tiger 2h (a good comparison will be panzer4f1 vs t28e even though t28e and super Pershing have more mg). And if you think normal Pershing can deal with hori, I don’t know what to say. I just assume you have never fought it in warthunder, not to mention it is way more difficult to flank in enlisted.

Again, I am only taking about the performance of tanks per se, not the overall balance. Allies can deal with tiger 2h easily, but it never feels good when you are driving a 76 Sherman against a tiger 2h.

1 Like