Weapons and vehicles of the next update

Why not keep them in early war / low br.

Could be a nice balance between authenticity and gameplay pace.

2 Likes

Tokyo Arsenal Model 1927 is very nice to see, I’ve always wanted this to cap off the assaulter line weapons.

Ho-Ri I can kind of understand as it’s basically an asset flip, but I would’ve hoped for the O-I instead, as that better suits anti-infantry combat.

They do.
But it’s hard to implement and balance in a game. Also weapons are much more flashy.

(fe. extensive tunnel networks, fortified positions, will/spirit etc.)
insert comment about banzai in RS

2 Likes

Yes it’s a prototype and they are going add it to put Japan in tier 5. And the type hei lmg is incoming.

And it’s not enough that we’re gonna be seeing as-44 everywhere and Fedorov now you want to add this to the nightmare

1 Like

because you’re gonna make effectively US low tier a pain in the ass for newer players as you will face fully equipped and already experienced japanese soldiers.

that’s kinda my gripe with the japanese faction.

you have usa soldiers that at some point will face fully veteran japanese soldiers.

now, for the moment, that’s a far, far sight.

but that’s gonna create some levels of discrepancies between a level 3 USA player, and a level 3 japan player. ( just reversing the current situation )

one will have more experience the other less at the rate of their grind and level of equipment wise.

maybe i’m overreacting. guess we’ll see.

but that would be a terrible idea imo.

2 Likes

we are slowly becoming ww hero with this gun cant wait to see FAL prototype and other more gun that i forgot ww hero have

was tempted to download it just to show it but nah it a waste of my time

oh nvm this is technically a ww1 gun oh well still i really should take my time before using my “experience” to judge thing

and… what would the problem be?

actually don’t.

otherwise i’ll drag more time even more than needed.

but, as requested, i am working on the apc premium squad and possibly, the event squad :slight_smile:

here some small treats

13 Likes

I agree with this sentiment; relegating one nation to being an “acquired taste” leads to population disparity issues, which invariably leads to a game environment where balance and quality of play assessments will always be skewed by population disparity.

At the best case scenario the developers keep balancing around the player skill differences in each population, which would create an equipment advantage for one side that invariably makes it so the more experienced player faction’s equipment becomes less beginner friendly, exacerbating the problem.

At worst the disparity is severe enough that one faction is effectively rendered dead content shy of sealclubbers, at which point content stagnation starts to magnify that issue even further.

1 Like

I hope its BR III
:hugs:

1 Like

The Germans were fine I said focus on the Soviets and the paratroopers we don’t need more cosmetic for Germans technically

1 Like

sounds like you’re being too harsh on the soviets.

make it II / I.

take it or leave it.

In War Thunder, the Ho-Ri (Japanese Tank Destroyer) still has the wrong post-WW2 camo options and even when I contacted them, I was told that this is correct (it isn’t) because it is a rank V vehicle and therefore a post-war vehicle (it isn’t, because it was designed by/for the Imperial Japanese military, not the post-war JSDF).

Please don’t bring the same historical error into Enlisted.

2 Likes

h e r e s y

why would you have / want default units of moscow that look like echelon / rear units sent at the front last minut?

but… i have made like, 4/5 sets for the germans.

and… only 2/3 for the soviets

they lack of uniforms variety

5 Likes

If that thing actually makes it to BR III it’s a good time to start drinking bleach

4 Likes

Maybe it’s because we’ve been stuck with Shit cosmetics for who knows how long so I’m starting to get used to it and I don’t have the fashionista eye that you do

:heart_decoration:

And nice job with the cosmetics

1 Like

relatable…

good thing i keep looking and making cosmetics to remind that those things are definitely there.

like how cool are these, come on:

( you weren’t supposed to see the others :eyes: )

12 Likes

It’s a shame some of these cosmetics are just sitting around wasting away and the devs don’t seem to use half of them for some reason

:heart_decoration:

4 Likes

truly a disservice to the 3d artist designers.

they definitely can make good stuff

can’t wait to show all assets ( hopefully of today… but dunno )

5 Likes

Come back with a m18 90mm tank, known as the hellcat.