Weapons and vehicles of the next update

Holy cherry blossom!

The Japanese bias is real :laughing:

1 Like

the type99 scope would be usable ? :smirk:

1 Like

Lackluster new weapons and vehicles and still no info how is this going to work.

Again this is going to make or break the game like if they badly executed this, might as well retire from this game maybe a hiatus at best but better not keep the bad designs.

6 Likes

We were just talking about Ho Ni and Chi Nu yesterday, what a great surprise with this first devblog, can’t wait to see the upcoming blogs!

4 Likes

good news :grinning:

Especially premium flameguys.

Oh ya, I think it’s when many things get removed from shop isn’t it?

I’ll have to check for other collectibles :thinking:

No more weapons ?

1 Like

Yes more toys the better but do you think each faction needs an exact 1 to 1 counter for everything.

I mean it’s not like the Panzer 3 N is completely useless

1 Like

This looks like a sign for merger update

oh dam the one im looking forward to is definitely those jap tank especially the short gun one

@_Movmav As already posted in betwen april and june A lot of premium squad withaut a counterpart are discontinued wen the progression update drop

Some of them are

• Mp36 tunisia
  • Label berlin
  • UMD normandy

I was thinking that those gun would become progression gun but because they are not here, if them not become progression gun this is the last couple of months for get them?

I am not a german player. Still I would be a little bit sad if the faction that I play the most did not received any new fancy toy while everyone else get something. StuH was just an example.

1 Like

and that m4a3 with 105 gun definitely gonna kill a lot of people in close space also like the black color of the jap aircraft

dang…

no more buzzword for us to use " when the merge […] " ?

i can’t believe it’s actually coming for real this time.

anyway, for the vehicles it self, i don’t really have much to say, as i’m not really for vehicles unless are some gimmicky wheeled / halftrack vehicles.

with the exception of the R75 & WLA bike.

but, nevertheless, glad to see some content :slight_smile:

the CHI HA Short gun sherman 105, and those new weapons do sound intriguing.

even though i was expecting more treats for the soviets and germans, but that’s alright.

as they say after all, god didn’t made the world in one day.

2 Likes

“New” Content

Asset flip from War Thunder and 2 new weapons.

this dev diary is all about them

I assume this is not all the upcoming content for the next update? Right?

Also this:

really needs an update

You are 3-4 months behind or am i wrong?

2 Likes

you still using those WLA and R 75? i didnt touch tunisia after the paratrooper since allie are coming back for some reason

hell yeah

the R75 is hella fun.

i don’t use the WLA as much as i finished grinding tunisia allies ( not fully, but mostly what i wanted/needed anyway )

but yeah, best squad out there.

can’t wait to use them even more in the merge on other maps.

wished to be able to change coloration based on preferences though :confused:
gonna be a bit weird driving ma yellow bike in the snow/thundra

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

im actually glad to see you still using them since allie are back my grind for R 75 have stop but luckily i already have my WLA so i can have fun mowing down bot and honking horn