Weapons and vehicles of the next update

I will murder your premium flametroopers before they get to the point and ignite my ass

3 Likes

I love this mindset.

1 Like

Its also possible for Western Allies to face PPSh spam to face those squads too. Even the 9mm PPSh shreds Americans on close range.

Question is will the Soviet Stalingrad engineer squads get access to PPSh, Fedorov or AS-44.

1 Like

Let’s hope that the Devs have planned something to allow Russia vs Japan matches as well.

1 Like

I would be very surprised if not. It would take definitely less effort than introducing completely new faction. Forx example invasion of campaign.
I think Soviets vs Japanese is the next logical step for this game.

We (as players) don’t know release date of this update yet. So this could be completely irrelevant:
But if this update is going to be released on anniversary, could you please consider to keep selling soon-to-be-discontinued premium squads for the duration of anniversary sales?
Because:

1 Like

Yes, Im afraid that will be the case, there is absolutely no reason for Soviet players not to exploit that most maps they play on will be urban cqc fights.
However I don´t think Axis mains will suffer because Germany is going to have the most gear out of all the faction, making them the most versatile.

It will take months until we manage to evenly balance factions, finding the right BR for each equipment piece, implementing more gear (impact and para for soviets, more weapons for Japanese, ect).

The merge won´t magically be perfect, factions will mostly play their most ideal BR range to max wins.

1 Like

You are not versatile if you are fixed in 3 + 1 vehicle slot as F2P player, if you went all Assualter and the MM send you to Moscow Quarry, well good luck

8 Likes

true, I already mentioned that we need Operation Unthinkable style US vs USSR in Berlin only when there are too many allied players in MM.

2 Likes

I second this.

When will the tester server open to public?

That’s why i’ve been always advocating to give us more slots for everyone, that includes f2p players that would go from 4 to 6, and premium max 10 would become max 12. Premium and Event squads also need their own slots free of charge.

Loved Italy, loved the history, beautiful place…and the pasta was nice… for the first week…

But the first thing I did when i got home was chow down on a beef schnitzel.

I wonder if the IS-2 can finally get a gold order one even if its a 1944 model without the cope cages.

I dont see much issues with Soviet SMG spam as at least the MP43s and StGs and Kiras have advantages.
German PPShs (and ARs) against Thompsons will be overkill though.

Leave one bullet in the chamber when I reload it, if it’s not fully empty, I want an extra bullet in my mp40 :face_with_peeking_eye:

This mechanic is working on rn, maybe it even will be on some weapons on major update release!
PS: MP-40 fires from an open-bolt, so sorry, no extra round in the chamber for you)

8 Likes

Oh :flushed:

Bold of you to assume some of us won’t just stick to our favorite weapons

Ooohhh I can’t WAIT to have my +1’s