Weapons and vehicles of the "Guerrilla Warfare" update

Prem version only has HE, it used to have SAPCBC but that was removed after feedback

2 Likes

Will they still wear fur hats and use PPS in Tunisia?

1 Like

Soon™

2 Likes

So no assault rifle, Mg and selective fire?

ah ok that make a lot of sense now

Will the Australian uniforms be freely available for customisation for other TT squads since this guerilla squad is TT?

And will the Owen gun squad finally get Australian uniforms? (only Australia used the Owen)

1 Like

Is it only AP, only HE, or AP+HE

Smoke :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

fur hats and winter coats :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Is it wise for me to use that new german plane on br5? it look pretty fun

1 Like

Wow. That’s a new low.

1 Like

Finally my beloved Obrez weapons!

More iconic ones needed! Mosin!

And don’t forget to combine :heart_eyes:
IMG_1990

14 Likes

a tank-themed update would have been perfect to release the super pershing, which was first revealed 291 days ago

1 Like

I guess it makes sense but the premium ones made me think they would bring into battle these weapons from the menu
Will they have to select secondary weapon upgrade, or can we also choose backpack upgrade?

Probably not wise, but if you want to have fun you can, since the duck can kill any tank in the game

1 Like

maybe they will release it when it reaches 1 year old? i guess

1 Like

I Hope the HS 129 B-3 has APHE rounds please ?!?!?! :pleading_face:

5 Likes

New weapons and vehicles great!

WHY NO NEW JAP AND SOVIET AIRCRAFT??? they basically have the smallest air selection dont they?

2 Likes

Should kill every tank in a quack, but don’t expect to survive after the first bombing run

1 Like

61 days left in current battlepass puts us at 352, assuming the standard 2 week delay, that’s 366 days since which would be hilarious if true

1 Like