Weapons and vehicles of the "Guerrilla Warfare" update

The german ones even have a custom stock lol (i hate how this reply system doesnt reply to people properly so it comes as a random comment)

Yes but obrez was a term used for these cursed modifications after the war and how people bubba their guns. There is still not historical provenance of photos and/or museum documentation of these ppsh obrez being used in war especially not the german one with a custom made stock lol.

There is plenty of historical evidence of people doing dumb shit with guns, and given how many PPSH41s were made statistically something like that would have been made.

And I guarantee you something like that saw field use unlike the T20. Now the German version is just BS.

Once again, not historical provenance of cursed guns being used in war, this is true and documented like the obrez mosin. I want something for THIS GUN specifically. Especially this extra fake german modification. There IS NO documentation or evidence of these in any physical form in existence showing these ppsh specific obrez. I would rather have a fully documented and proven prototype and not what 1 farmer “could have” done in his basement mid war.

2 Likes

I refuse to post more of them

5 Likes

That’s sort of a cute comment. You wanna say that to the people who disliked ho-ri a paper tank being added to the game too? Let’s add lots of soviet fake tanks that never existed then :grinning:

Yes

Yes these are actually shown and could be added and are documented. not a single one of these are the ppsh obrez. As i said specifically of the gun we are getting in the game

1 Like

Here is a source for the Ho Ri being a good realistic addition

1 Like

13 round full aphe

1 Like

please NO! for the love of the Game and any sense of immersion

1 Like

Keep it civil and on-topic. Take your disagreements to the PM system.

sawed off mosin as a sidearm sounds like fun

3 Likes

I hope eventually we get specific American Guerilla squads like the Rangers, OSS

Will the premium paratroopers be on the test server?? I want to see their other campaign outfits…

For me, they are not there…

ppsh with curved barrel was created like:
“Ivan you know ppsh puts bullet in enemy body, but what if we create ppsh which puts bullet in enemy nuts”
“Good idea Ivan get the hammer”

3 Likes

Reduce the enemy population growth, genius!

3 Likes

Did anyone else noticed the engineer built AT guns got that BR segregation they mentioned a while ago? This was not mentioned on the patch notes. As of now I believe there is a bug with that, as only low-BR guns are buildable (useless against BR4-5), even with a BR5 army

They should have just added a regular MP-717r or some shit considering this update they just re-released the Tunisian A-20 with M8 rockets

4 Likes