Weapons and vehicles of the "Guerrilla Warfare" update

The thing is, they have never even announced the removel of this plane.
I believe it was some kind of weird overlook from their side.

MP-717 shouldn’t return. As it is exclusive reward/compensation for Stalingrad pack owners.
And the exclusivity is part of this reward/compensation.

To return this weapon would be one big :fu: to owners of this bundle.
For the same reason they should never return squads from founder packs.
The exclusivity has its meaning…

2 Likes

Agreed! “Foldered hats” are called slouch hats. There’s also digger hats which is what our boys tended to wear in the jungle, basically a large broad brim hat.

Yes, please add these DF! Its kinda pointless having an Australian squad if they dont stand out as Australian.

Yes about time we got Australian squad but where are their slouch hats or digger hats?

To be fair mp717 are free unlike Soviet tommy in Stalingrad but yea I do want it to be exclusive tbh I have 11 and if market become a thing I can make huge money selling 1 I imagine

A positive update coming up, I wanted that plane back, it was in Big Action, I love it there. I think it was in the Alpha too, but wasn’t there! Not sure why Marder has two variants, especially when both are BR3?

As for KV2, glad you differentiated the premium, unlike FP5 other than camo!

Please give SAS event squad and Morrocans other customization option for Normandy,

Not sure about RP conversion, will save for Loot Boxes when they come out…

As for Premium low tier paras, oh boy do they look awful right now, I’ll stick to my Folgore BR2 thank you.

Anyways keep up the good work! :+1:

2 Likes

The MP-717r was free with the Stalingrad campaign but it was just very high level. It was never exclusive with the pack. What are you even on about?

1 Like

Well, as a owner, I wouldnt care.
And as mentioned by @Yuri_Enjoyer_ the weapon wasnt exclusive to begin with

2 Likes

Lol, I am not going to argue with someone who’s trying to abuse flagging system.

All I will say is that you have no clue what are you even talking about.

1 Like

“Full Access Owners” only have the Panzer IV G. I was a F2P but I still have 2 Mannlicher M93 rifles. The MP-717r was part of the standard campaign, not the access pack. You just had to get to the appropriate level and purchase it.

1 Like

Obviously not, lol. It doesn’t matter that it was free before.

All that matters is that it is think of as exclusive reward for Stalingrad pack owners. And thus they should never return it. That’s all. Read the full text :man_shrugging:

maybe stalingrad veteran would be a better word? since mp717 was free and i didnt even own stalingrad pack

just saying

No, read the full text.

Does it matter that a F2P weapon gets returned? If anything, the MP-717r is a glorified event weapon and considering it’s bastard cousin, the Mp-41r shows up in events on a routine basis, I wouldn’t complain about it being re-added

well i see 2 wording

1st stalingrad participant
2nd stalingrad owner

so by this logic mp717 belong to stalingrad participant which is still exclusive to them cause they grind it (again i will say that it being exclusive is good for me tbh it like an achievement)

The only reason why you care about the MP-717r staying exclusive is because it’s powerful. You wouldn’t give a single shit if the Romanian M93 was re-added. You just want something to hold over everyone’s heads

and you didnt grind for it did you? again i spend 3 month grinding for it unlike people who want it to return and now it take less to grind

sure it can return but then everything should return and this is clearly something you want

1 Like

I’m just saying that with the return of the A20 that campaign exclusives may no longer be exclusive

Good

well tbh idk what the story with that one was. iirc it wasnt even announce that it was gonna be “remove” as far as i remember

and that why it surprise me when merge happen and i found out it gone

There’s no way the Marder self-propelled gun can be used in BR3. Are the admins stupid?

1 Like