Weapons and vehicles of the "Guerrilla Warfare" update

It’s sort of reasonable to put the Stug III at BR3, but this thing isn’t even enclosed at all.

I’m saying if you shoot right in the middle of the turret and aren’t even trying to aim. Im sure if you actually own the KV2 and know how to use it, it could be pulled off consistently

Yeah, then it’s like 50/50. But you can still get lucky.

1 Like

Ah okay, I don’t actually own it I just tested it out in practice mode

1 Like

6 million PPSH-41s were made. Any one of those could be turned into a obrez ppsh41 with simple tools. Those being widespread is far more realistic than a weird prototype.

Why in the world would you even use the obrez when ppsh-41 box mag exists in the same br? Like it’d be better for unique prototypes because at least they are unique to paritsans and give them a special feel and sight to the game on an update built around the implementation of the actual partisan class. This is basically copy paste, a better ppsh literally exists in the same br, and it’s unhistorical still as even if any random person could butcher a gun this was not common case in ussr partisans due to the unique things they actually were given that i said. Hell they’d take pps-42/43 instead of obrez-ing ppsh.

15 PPD44s were made. I guarantee you more obrez PPSH41s were made than those

I would agree to disagree and say they just used pps-42/43 considering those are more concealable and have a folding stock. there is also no photos out there of obrez stuff like ppsh so even if they “were made more than prototypes” you basically cannot find existence of them.

1 Like

i mean obrez ppsh specifically as obrez actually existed for certain guns and have photos and museum documentation. not ppsh though*

Any sources for those claims?
Because at least there are no non-video-game English sources about this modification (or that I could find)

2 Likes

There were 6 million made, people undoubtedly made some stupid modifications. It’s a very simple change and I think it’s not unrealistic at all, except for the Germans having it. That’s pretty stupid.

Please add double barrel PPSh with 100 belt then.

Making a smg belt fed is much more complicated than cutting off the stock

But do you have a photo evidence or source that proves of their existence. because at least those partisan prototypes are fully documented, proven to exist, and would have still been a better addition. I see 0 of these things for obrez ppsh

As I stated before the odds of such a modification being made are very high given how many there were

Doesnt matter the odds. There were odds someone chopped the barrel of AT rifles and ran around using them but we aren’t adding obrez ptrs. Is there any actually evidence alive that proves these were a thing because if we cant even find 1 museum or photo of a soldier using these how can we even put them in the game.

2 Likes

Can the ithaca get its bayonet

5 Likes

Honestly would be nice i agree ithaca bayo

And apparently neither existed.
And say whatever you want, but I also highly doubt that the Germans made those modifications.

Isn’t wrong, as far I read the word obrez Is not used for the model of the gun, the word obrez is used for regroup all the cursed PPSH modifications, because obrez in Russian means:

• A modified firearm, with barrel and stock cut down in length, for example a sawn-off shotgun.