Weapon sounds upgrade

There are already over 300 weapons in Enlisted, and with each new introduced, we are getting more experienced. As we work on Enlisted, we constantly gather your feedback on the weapons currently available in the game — and on improving their sound. Today we are ready to present the results of our work.

HEAR THE DIFFERENCE

In the upcoming major update, more than 70 weapons featured in Enlisted will be improved. It’s impossible to fit them all into this dev blog, so we’ve recorded some of the most telling ones.

And here’s one more thing. We’ve seen a lot of comments about the reload of the Gewehr 41 semi-automatic rifle, and we are ready to show you the new system for it. This will also be included in the next major update, and will be implemented for other similar weapons in the future as well.

We are still not done yet, more new dev blogs coming soon!

51 Likes

Gewehr41 fixed!!!
singe-applause
No monke for asking for merge devblog now.

21 Likes

Hope the AVS sound gets improved

3 Likes

Cool, but would be way cooler if the G41 reload is trulely fixed and not gonna start another “AI now doesnt block buildings” circle

6 Likes

Very nice.
When will the STG 44 get it’s action reload? (The one when you reload when magazine is still not empty)

1 Like

This devblogs only about sounds, but i think devs are working on a lot of stuff connected to guns improvement.

9 Likes

Good to see improved gun sounds. I think the gun sounds are too quiet so good that they will be updated

2 Likes

So G41 reload meme dies?

Fortunatelly bipod meme still lives.

17 Likes

I swear I will post monke next time don’t worry

1 Like

Ok gun sounds fine, but more plane sounds, authentic bf109 please, authentic spitfire etc…

Keep these devblogs coming though, hopefully more content other than premium for old campaigns too.

5 Likes

sounds aint exactly on priority list imo, anyway how about them tank guns ?
Ever going to sound something else than pellet guns ?

Great job on the sounds! I’m curious to hear what other new sounds going to be like. :grin:

Mostly was changed/fixed some reload sounds.

2 Likes

One of my favourite semi got nice good reload animation, AND better sounds for many weapons you say?

perfection-947e03e6f6

6 Likes

:eyes:

4 Likes

Btw. This constant Pacific teasing is getting off.

Only reload sounds с:

3 Likes

Can the sound of MKb be changed to a better ? Currently is very dull and hollow compared to StG 44.

Nice!

Here are some other weapon-related things that need to be fixed:

1. afaik we don’t hear our allies’/enemies’ Garands ping
  2. STG/MKB weapons should not have the AK-style “kick the magazine” realoading
  3. iirc there is still no belt wiggling animation for belt-fed weapons when moving around
  4. this FLY-94 marking on MP-38 pisses me off so much; I don’t know if it’s the nickname of the guy who modelled/textured the gun and they were born in 1994, this just doesn’t belong on a historical gun
5 Likes

good job devs

1 Like