Weapon Customization [Concept Idea]

No, never. Im not a type WT guys :smiley: But Crossout is similar a bit, typic gaijin thing xD

Here you have American plane skin on Ppsh 41. xD
Im not even gonna talk about another weapon skins there, it is just bad.

2 Likes

pfttt. ain’t nothing compared to the “” Chad “” bfv Breda:

^ this, is a great example of WHAT NOT do in a ww2 game.

i got a goose skin from watching that.

2 Likes

WE want this as a premium, hunderd dollar, ultimate premium pack :smiley: #OP

We are laughing now but imagine what would happen if it worked.

I got nightmares from it tbh.

2 Likes

Sure sounds like a good idea however i personally don’t think it would look good in enlisted. I think the only thing I’ve only ever wanted to modify on guns in a ww2 game are the iron sights and that’s about it due to some of them sucking pretty badly.

I’d honestly prefer a simple slider of how weathered the weapon is.

As much as I want to pimp out my gun, I still want a relatively historic appearance.

3 Likes

if its reasonable and had accounts of ww2 soldiers done to their guys to make few expectations like trinkets/charms.

Pure Horrors.

I m not a fan of such costumisation options.

I m, on the other hand, fan of getting diferent look on my weapon from a set number of kills to another.

Like the wood have more damage, rust on the metal or so if I used said weapon Alot. Or even the most kills on a batle with that weapon ingraved on the wood.

Having unreal camos on a weapon or bushes is not my cup of tea.

You had me in the first half because you started talking about things that could possibly be historically different, then you started talking about charms and other things that are more video game-ish than historical. Charms are more a CoD or R6S thing rather than this, which seems to be doing it’s best to have a plausible (because of use of prototype weapons/vehicles) WW2 game

i didn’t made this game.

nor the Engraved M1919, P08, PPS or even the TTK.

following the same idea, which roughly @Shiivex " nailed ".
different type of woods, and damaged wood and metal would be nice. ( which originally, i had this in mind ) but including what people talked over the years, that’s why i camed up with this idea of rarity and more cosmetics options. like, follow the war thunder example. might not be the best, but it works.

more options for the players liking.

on the other hand, those cosmetics can be locked or rare.

although, prototype weapons aren’t going away anyway.

but the thing that i don’t get, is how people thinks of bushes on weapons:

the heck is wrong with y’all.

I don’t mind prototipe weapons. All my life I played Alot of ww2 shooters, having diferent unique guns to play with its actually a bless to me.

2 Likes

HeG ptsd, just hearing about materials and accessories results in a rejection reaction that causes flame in the topics

1 Like

Bf1942 secret wapons

1 Like

I sadly never played that bf game.

My first bf game was bf5, because it was offered to me on release day. I wasn’t that interested and still isn’t in bf games.

Played 100 or so h in bf5. Wasn’t even fun.

You miss a diamond

wasn’t even that bad to be honest.

the only problems were prices.