We will distribute a map of Normandy

Looking at it again, it seems that there are still many parts that are unused.

1 Like

enduring confrontation mode confirmed?!

That map is much bigger ingame. As you can see, there is no swamp and ruin maps visible here. And of course, more maps will come in the future.

It doesnt confirm anything. All maps in all campaigns are placed on the same huge map. That way it is easier for them to work on new ones and planes don’t loose immersion.

i know that. It’s just that i hope we might get a mode where a full map is unlocked with for example many diffrent objectives like an enduring confrontation from WT

2 Likes

I hope that too. Just wanted to corret that showing this map doesnt confirm anything.

i’ll start my comment by saying that:

swamp is present.

when you fly with airplanes, you can see the normandy landing map that we used to fight in,

like, the ruined map it’s literally below from the lower part of the shown map in this thead.

in the bottom middle, i can see the other normandy invasion where the germans attack until the church, on the bottom right we can see the new map that has been introduced, and to the left a posslbe upcoming up but it’s too open.

anyway, enlisted map, like the swamp one,
it’s like, a puzzle.

this is just a " fraction " and not the full map.

another one was present during first normandy pratice map for us to test things.

a glance can be seen in some of my posts.
but it’s hard to recognize it.

so yeah, more maps are present.
we’ll see. cheers^^

I know that it is present ingame, but this particular map in that thread doesn’t show it.

1 Like

because as i told you, it’s like a puzzle.

this is only a portion of the full scale map.

this is probably a rezied version for minimap.

Yeah, I know that too. There is no sense in keeping that disscussion between us.

I just wanted to show OP that the whole map is even bigger than what he posted here and there are even more unused terrains.

2 Likes