We need the old "matchmaking"

Hmmm, I think you have to put the constellations before the merge on file. These will no longer come back in their original form.

So I disarmed all of my squads and rebuilt them from scratch.
For Tunis I use the Fammenwerfer 35, which is classified as Tier 3. I can definitely live with that.

But you’ve already got to the heart of the matter to some extent, that weapons from early theaters of war have now been classified higher and can therefore no longer be found there.
This was already recognized with the KV-1 and the tank, which can almost only be attacked from the air, was pushed into Tier 3, i.e. towards Stalingrad.

I hope this will happen for other weapons such as the MP38. In my opinion, this should also be playable quite early in Moscow or Tunis. In its current form, landing on these battlefields with an MP38/40 is like a gamble with a bad prognosis.

The battle pass weapons that can be purchased for gold weapon orders are also completely meaningless due to their classifications. Who plays an MKB42 (W) when they can have an STG44 in the same tier? I could understand if these were lowered in the ranking as experimental or prototype weapons and at the same time limit their use to one weapon per squad so as not to cause SPAM.