We need more support for custom games especially sponsored ones by the devs which appeared in the dev post

This has been said so many times that we need more support for big action mod and other ones which have some sort of acknowledgement by community

5 Likes

We need to be able to restrict certain gear in customs. We could limit the gear in past by choosing early war campaigns like moscow but now we cannot do that anymore.

3 Likes

Okay. If have a option to shape the game, for room hoster

But I m not favor to rejectting the Tigers or FG and STG to join the game.

As you see there already made a machine to balance heavy tanks.

But infantry automic weapons spamming still maybe an issue. Battle rating with one weapon won’t work anywhere. And we don’t have things like personalSpawnCost

Always, every weapons is welcome and have a role here.

1 Like

I am talking about every custom game. I dont want to see king tigers in tunisia customs

1 Like

I think they will do this after they manage to put an end to the chaos of the merger blitz. And if the game still manage to survive at that time

1 Like

They need to prioritize their players instead of worrying about what they’re doing so letting us have customs this is the least they can do while we wait for the storm to blow over

1 Like

The Super toxic weapons don’t work too well in the big action mod it’s because there’s range and you have the advantage of the map on your side

1 Like