We need Historicity!

Well that means you’re just bad. If you think bolt actions are trash then that just tells us that you don’t know how to use them lol.

3 Likes

Exactly, if the merge comes out sooner than predicted or comes out at all then it’s gonna end up like vanguard and battlefield 5.

5 Likes

Go ahead. I doubt many who like Enlisted are going to go in that direction.

bolt actions are trash cause you cant defend or attack the point with them
cause evryone is using their auto gun to do the job bolties cant do

having a bolt action means you are sniping mid range
outside the objective.

1 Like

You can actually do more work with a bolt action than you think. Trust me, I’ve wiped out entire pushes with a kar98 in Tunisia. It’s possible. You just have to make yourself a hard target to hit.

3 Likes

It has been said by the helper that balance will take priority over Historical.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say I’m a historicity fan ,all I care about is basic immersion.
But British A13 in Pacific or MP3008 in Moscow is unacceptable for me.
So I’m currently worried about immersion after the merge.

This shouldn’t be a point of argument, we can have it both

4 Likes

yeah gijin dont care they want this as War thunder 2.0

1 Like

Yeah the basic immersion is all I want too. And I have the same issue as you have. And you are right. We can have both the basic immersion and balance but we’re never gonna have any perfect balance in any game. The immersion was why I started playing this game, vanguard and any other ww2 game will never have. Enlisted has a always had something going for it with its campaign system. Don’t screw it up gaijin!

5 Likes

well get neither from the devs it looks like just more pay to win

Yeah if they want to go down that route then they should prepare to lose the players who have spent countless dollars and hours on the game and for enlisted to end up like another vanguard. If they turn it into another vanguard, I’m uninstalling. Because I get sick of noobs who don’t know how to play the objectives being given a day or form of power over experienced players like myself and the Friends I play with.

2 Likes

Yes, brother, I agree with you that the game’s most competitive tool is to ensure a certain historical value, which the present brawl is obviously to abandon.

Then that wouldn’t be historical at all.

The Germans still used MP-40s in small numbers, later on it would be STG-44s, MP-40s, Kar-98s, and the Odd G43.
Soviets mostly used Mosins, With PPSH-41s for every 5th or 7th man from what I remember.
america’s used the M1 Garand, BARs.
The british mostly used Stens and Lees.
The japaneses were very very heavily into Bolt actions and mostly used them.

LMGs and the like are uncommon for some.

2 Likes

HA is something a video game like HLL can offer, But a game like Enlisted can’t, People really badly want a HA game but for some reason don’t want to switch to something like HLL, Or perhaps WW2 online (at least I’ve heard it’s HA).

Some games can be enjoyable while being not HA, See COD:WAW, BATTLEFIELD 1942, ENLISTED.

There’s a market for HA games, Then there’s a market for WW2 Games.

some like vanguard fail.
some like cod WW2 semi fail.
some like post scriptum make large mistakes and fail.

VS

Some like HLL which are well loved due to the feel the game has and from what I hear the HA of the game.

some like BFV which are still played by tons of people due to the gunplay is great.

and some like ENLISTED which offers a unique style.

Bud I only said SEMI historical immersion. Not full historical realism.

cod every version old in a week or less and BF1942 only played for campaign, pvp was not fun in both hard rent only games for me

Good.

At least we need to take care of the historical atmosphere of the game

1 Like

And almost no one that enjoys the current basic immersion of this game wants to stay over at HLL because of the fact that in HLL, it’s ultra realistic and you don’t get to control a bot squad in a first person shooter perspective. That alone is why enlisted is unique on top of the unique atmosphere of each campaign that the campaign system offers.

5 Likes

I was talking to the OP of this thread. not you. If it pinged you I have zero clue why.

Rude… but alright go on.