We need Historicity!

1. Historicity must take precedence over balance 2. The balance can be delayed until after the line is closed, after big data analysis and player suggestions to make certain adjustments, but the priority of the adjustment can not exceed historical 3. If you can’t complete the task of this year’s inner line, you can postpone it. Do not forcibly complete the task, resulting in player nausea and personnel loss
35 Likes

I am much concerned now that the test server has been opened too hastily these past few days that I suppose Darkflow wants to implement THEIR br system immediately, no matter what the community says.

In this way, they can take the initiative. They will first force players to accept their system, and modifications come later.

They know that old players won’t easily give up on this game, so they got the guts.

5 Likes

no. this is game. balance is more important in game.

8 Likes

historicy went bye bye LONG TIME AGO
you see all those stupid prototypes of weapons people love ?

there you have your historicity

if i was a dev i would like to punish players
by only having bolties on the battlefield :wink:

My overall view is that the game is SEMI historical. I don’t mind prototypes and stuff, but overall I prefer levels of historical integrity, such as no Italian paratroopers in Normandy, no Panthers in Tunisia, and no Volkkssturm in Stalingrad or Normandy

Bolt actions aren’t bad, they have their place just as much as assault rifles and sniper rifles

4 Likes

I agree with you here. And the post you made about the system you recommended was the most negotiable system we have. And anyone supporting or defending the merge will come to find out too that you’re never going to find true balance in any game. You just have to play by your strengths and also play to your friends’ strengths too. That’s for any game. Because if you think of it, the merge isn’t really going to give new players a chance to play on Berlin maps if they wanted. The campaign system does give new players that chance to try new or different campaigns at the same time as keeping the game semi- historically refined.

1 Like

yes, the trash can :smirk:

2 Likes

god

1 Like

dark flow not in control gijin is

If this game doesn’t have historicity, why not just play Battlefield and COD?

3 Likes

Well that means you’re just bad. If you think bolt actions are trash then that just tells us that you don’t know how to use them lol.

3 Likes

Exactly, if the merge comes out sooner than predicted or comes out at all then it’s gonna end up like vanguard and battlefield 5.

5 Likes

Go ahead. I doubt many who like Enlisted are going to go in that direction.

bolt actions are trash cause you cant defend or attack the point with them
cause evryone is using their auto gun to do the job bolties cant do

having a bolt action means you are sniping mid range
outside the objective.

1 Like

You can actually do more work with a bolt action than you think. Trust me, I’ve wiped out entire pushes with a kar98 in Tunisia. It’s possible. You just have to make yourself a hard target to hit.

3 Likes

It has been said by the helper that balance will take priority over Historical.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say I’m a historicity fan ,all I care about is basic immersion.
But British A13 in Pacific or MP3008 in Moscow is unacceptable for me.
So I’m currently worried about immersion after the merge.

This shouldn’t be a point of argument, we can have it both

4 Likes

yeah gijin dont care they want this as War thunder 2.0

1 Like

Yeah the basic immersion is all I want too. And I have the same issue as you have. And you are right. We can have both the basic immersion and balance but we’re never gonna have any perfect balance in any game. The immersion was why I started playing this game, vanguard and any other ww2 game will never have. Enlisted has a always had something going for it with its campaign system. Don’t screw it up gaijin!

5 Likes

well get neither from the devs it looks like just more pay to win