Was manchuria ever officially confirmed to be coming?

I know that USSR versus japan was mentioned once or twice by staff but did they ever confirm that it would a new campaign and not just an event?

The constant mention of manchuria by the community feel an awful lot like the time when the community had gaslit itself into thinking that the big italian split would be coming any day now which just never came.

Did the community just gaslight itself again? or do we have proper information that it will be coming in the near future this time?

new frontline should be manchuria as someone from devs/helpers mentioned.

1 Like

No, the only stuff we have is there is an event that is USSR vs Japan.(Which is most probably the event that test the possibility without greyzone on the map)
There is no mention of Manchuria.
We are not even sure if they will reuse existing map.

Nah keo said that it would be in an event format like moon landing and said that they gonna see what happens next, new frontline is not Manchuria

2 Likes

then i stand corrected. although manchuria makes most sense for existing factions cause it closes the loop with soviets vs japan.

2 Likes

No, it just a future event nothing else is planned for Japanese Vs soviet than this event, in my opinion the new frontline is early france

4 Likes

What makes you think that? Do you have any inside news?

What else can be? I doubt is another soviet map because we get rezevh some month ago, Pacific is just one package of island hopping, logic tell me or is France or italy, more france for me

1 Like

i am not that optimistic about france cause they are at best BR3 faction unless they go deep into paper and idk if DF/gaijin can tolerate faction that is only on BR3.

Burma I guess?

Frontline doesn’t mean faction but new war zone like rezhev, with or without France, early france map like Dunkirk and Belgium can be added, because axis and allies figth here in both 40 and 44

3 Likes

well if you are talking early france you cant really have it without british and french factions. we dont have any of those factions, so it really doesnt make sense to just add those battlefields.

Is a guess as another :thinking:

Yea… That’s isn’t an issue as I said axis and allies fight in Belgium, Dunkirk and ecc in both 40 and 44 you don’t really need France but just US and some British squad technically

But according to that topic, Chinese server released some news for new map is about Burma.
Unless Chinese server has separate developer, or else we will also get Burma.

I wouldn’t take leak as gold, everyone can say everything and back it, but anyway lest see, if is Burma it will still good, maybe some Chinese premium squad? Who knows

Just focus on dunkirk and forget about the frenchman in france. It is that easy XD

1 Like

US would be kinda shit for 40 and we dont have enough british squads either. for 44 it would make a lot of sense, but it would be rather boring.

it would be kinda weird dunkirk when 3/4 of squads would be yanks.

well that is a given considering fanatical audience there.

1 Like

Italy.

Why is that a problem? This mentality about everything being max br competitive is why Japan is the way it is now.

1 Like