US Armed Forces Day

yep.

allied pistols are the best ones.

c97 or artillery lugers takes the crown though.

4 Likes

i mean i did do that still tho i kinda feel bad ngl (i got 2 kill with a silent nagant during that quest lol)

Dont forget the swartz.

I got 2 of them aswell. May aswell be a thompson

It is bad if you dont own any pistols. Should have been engineer score task instead

yes, felt in love with it during the zombie event.

3 Likes

always love those pistol from MoH airborne (specifically the mauser one)

Iā€™m old fasioned. I preffer to down the enemy making him a POW and finish off later.

Picture unrelated

7 Likes

thatā€™s probably the smartest thing to do.

rather than having to waste 20 seconds downing the whole squad just to get killed at the last second by a bot or player that is faster to your dps + reload time.

butā€¦ itā€™s fairly bad ass some airborne trooper with a pistol that starts blasting and downing man after man.

1 Like

True.
But itā€™s funny when downed enemy tries to run away from you or heal. Then you simply unholster your pistol and execute him on the spot.
And since Iā€™m playing mainly as germany, it adds to the roleplay.

4 Likes

The auto pistols work well for killing small groups of enemies but as soon as it runs out of ammo your screwed

I put in a request for the Americans to get nukes to counter all of the fake weaponry that is floating around thr Axis nations, but they must not have been able to find any documentation of them being a prototype that came after the war. That seems to be the standard for inclusion of a weapon in the ā€œEnlisted Arms Race.ā€

We win the arms race every time that game is played. Stop the foolishness of adding fake weapons to the belligerent nations who lost the war and were mass executed for war crimes or give me nukes.

the one thing iā€™ve been advocating for is larger maps, though the long jap 75 can cut through some spot on the left side of the turret near the mantlet and the entire hull mg area since thatā€™s at a 15 degree angle instead of 46 like the rest of the hull of pershing with the type 4 round. for jumbo itā€™s still a bit tricky but the 75 can still overmatch the lower side amor of jumbo so not much maneuvering is required, now the tank i would pick it would be the chi-to armed with the type 4 rounds mostly because of itā€™s lower profile as compared to chi-ri (chi-ri would be funnier). another thing we could do is give them an upgraded heavy AT

2 Likes

I think that is a serious opportunity for a hypothetical Italian campaign map

3 Likes

guys i just wanna say these events have been awesome. i really hope you continue them in the future. especially these smaller ones that allow us to get these unique weapons already ingame. hoping to be able to get my hands on that m712 mauser! seriously great stuff i appreciate it so much

5 Likes

Yeah screw the pistol kills task, Iā€™m not losing any more games and nerves just cause I hunt enemies with pistol in hand

Itā€™s literally annoying and not fun

1 Like

pistol dispersion should somewhat lowered, some have insanely high dispersion.
Its so bad that you can literally ā€œmissā€ a shoot from 10m.

1 Like

Not trying to tell you how to play, just giving you a tip that helped me (and might help others who are struggling).

Use your pistol to finish downed enemies, unless you have a fast-firing, high-cap magazine pistol (Mauser C96 comes to mind). This is the same way I get melee kills done when an event or task requires it.

1 Like

Iā€™d just go for 3 or 4 pistol kills in a round then play normally. Rinse and repeat until you hit the 15.

ā€¦helps if you have a Swartz or an Artillery Luger

1 Like

I only had the time for 2 matches yesterday and 2 matches today so yeah, need more time to get 15.

Hate these kinds of challenges where you need to get fully get of your way of playing to complete them.

Iā€™m sitting 4 kills away from the pistol task. I swear thoughā€¦I had a pistol in my hands when 30 Japs charged me. Any other time, I would have had a BAR in my hands and would have easily mowed down 20 of them. 15 pistol kills is a really sucky task to have to do