US Armed Forces Day

Yeah its a shame, I barely have time to play anymore so I miss out on alot of events as well unfortunately

1 Like

i am against both though? not too sure what you are getting at

I left in the forum a list of ideas for the faction of Japan.(Note: not the first one) Some of my ideas for the faction could be disregarded while others not.

never mind, just checked - this annoying bug still exists.

Pls fix.

2 Likes

Hi I started playing yesterday enjoying myself but could anyone explain the upgrade system please thank

maybe this might help?

2 Likes

Helped a lot thank you

2 Likes

For more detailed info there are beginners guides from 2024 you can search for on Youtube.
Good luck : )

3 Likes

well japan is now in BR5 and i dont see that ever changing ever, if you have better ideas how to give japan BR5 tanks to resist pershings and jumbos, im all ears

Ho-Ri can do both pretty well. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

it can, but the other guy said heā€™s against the ho-ri

1 Like

Ask a friend to grind it out for you c:

1 Like

Darkflow please donā€™t make 15 pistol kill tasks, I genuinely lost my will to live yesterday while grinding those stupid kills, 10 would have been more than enough.

4 Likes

It horrible task indeed

1 Like

yea altho i like using pistol 15 is a bit much

1 Like

Iā€™ve been in this game for 4 months and I havenā€™t seen anything for the Japanese except the update.
Even when ?

1 Like

Oh come on it isnā€™t that bad, it can be done in 2-3 matches max.

2 Likes

i mean if you are going for purely pistol kill yea but it not gonna be helping the team much tbh (or at least that what seem to happen to me)

2 Likes

true.

but you can camp objectives behind corners with a pistol and go for headshots

3 Likes

I just grab a browning high power and go john wick on br 2.

It gets it done quickly

3 Likes