US Armed Forces Day

I am missing the Japanese Paratroopers and the American M1A1 Paratroopers as well. Sure would be nice to have access to such an important game mechanic for my Japanese faction…

3 Likes

Cool little event with nice rewards. Like the p47 event, it would be nice to have a little something unique to this event like a decal or portrait. Very happy with the idea of getting small but relatively frequent events.

pfp
(could’ve been a cool event portrait)

3 Likes

I thought that the revolver is unique. Where has it been featured before? Twitch drop perhaps?

pacific twitch drops yes

4 Likes

well at least now i can have 2 engraved revolver

1 Like

Lets hope they bring them all back, not just the vehicle ones :pray:

2 Likes

Would be a cool portrait to unlock. Looks like an aged G.I. Joe!! :joy:

2 Likes

Btw USSR’s last map was Voskhod in March 2022, over 2 years ago (edit: STZ in December 22)
Every faction has received new maps since then: US/Germany got Steel Mill, Ardennes/Bulge/Hurtgen, all of Pacific, including New Georgia addition (with Japan).

USSR is starving for new maps.
(obviously no.1 priority should be high BR maps to free Stalingrad from high BR perversion)

4 Likes

If it is a single-action revolver, you have ruined this gun.

Wasn’t tractor plant Dec, 2022?

2 Likes

oh, im sorry, so the ho-ri which literally never existed IRL is fine but the japanese tiger is where we draw the line?

3 Likes

yes

I mean if we cant get Japanese tiger we can get more Ho-Ri’s Im sure nobody would mind that wink wink there are 2 Ho-ri II variants that I want to see in game first one
A Ho-ri 2 variant with 105 mm cannon commander cupola and AA on the back also the hatch wont open whenever you are depressed unlike the Ho-ri which we have in game
And second one
This is normal Ho-ri II with experimental high velocity 12 cm cannon and sloped armor like Ho-ri III(In game Ho-ri)

5 Likes

holy… that’s a really impressive monstrosity

2 Likes

Yes and it never left the sketch table like many Ho-ris only one that might have half built is normal Ho-ri 2 also Ho-ri 1 has a variant with AA and a little slope armor

1 Like

wow! a ho-ri with a ta-se stuck on its ass! sign me up!!

3 Likes

Swartz Colt Returns! I am happy.

4 Likes

Another event, sadly i can’t even find the willpower to finish a single match.

1 Like

i mean, i always need a group to play with

I’m happy that there are events but I know what you mean. I struggle to play Monday - Thursday. Sometimes Friday’s are tough too. I really want that pistol though…

2 Likes