US Armed Forces Day

play low br
flank enemy and hide
let the the first guy keep walking
shoot down 2-3 of his bots before he realizes you are there, or all if he’s clueless
profit

3 Likes

dude please, japan being stuck with a 47mm AT gun for engineers is excruciating, USA and Japan should get better guns for br5

7 Likes

amen to that :pensive:

And revolver damage should be buffed a lot

4 Likes

I’ve done it in one match with my auto mauser. But I had to camp around ammo boxes.

Getting pistol kills in BR5 is rather challenging.
But all my boys carry handguns and I shoot much.
Got exactly 15 kills the first try :grin:
Already owning 3 colt schwartzes was helpful.

2 Likes

Right,
now I want the chimpanzee pilot as gold order.

3 Likes

6d0c2a2a-7054-48f9-b822-3e82f324934c_text

6 Likes

Same

If we didn’t have an event requiring 15 pistol kills, I’m sure that’s how it would have gone for me, too. But this time I kept finding myself face to face with MKbs and StGs with a pistol in my hand and could only scrounge a couple kills before they’d drop me. Took me 4 rounds to get the 15 and I was next to useless all those rounds I was hunting pistol kills.

2 Likes

7th, 8th, and 9th tasks haven’t been unlocked to be made available yet…so I wouldn’t know.

Quick Question: Can you get both the pistol and the schwartz?

Yes

The S&W takes 6 completed and the Swartz takes 8 completed to obtain (they are milestones, not a currency). There is a max of 9 tasks to complete (3 per 2 day stage).

As already answered, yes.
8 of 9 tasks is a touch brutal for a new player to earn their first Swartz though.

I think they should begin to think about scaleable events. It shouldn’t be “8 of 9” tasks if you have zero Swartz 1911s in your arsenal.

(Spitballing)
Less than 2 = 7 of 9
2 or more = 8 of 9