⭐ Update «Stronger than Steel»

Did this update change the outfit for the AT-44 squad in Stalingrad? Or has it been in the game for a while? I don’t see it mentioned anywhere.

Spoiler

But I definitely like it a lot more than the previous default outfit for Stalingrad that this squad had.
I love the all-white camos.

EDIT:

LOL, there is now an option to buy the camo outfit thats in Berlin (/Moscow)

3 Likes

Didn’t do something right.
5bbeb9e272039589_Kermit_tea

Only one though :frowning:

yep, we have something in plans

2 Likes

It’s only first iteration of that mechanic, i’ll suggest to wait for news on this с:

1 Like

I guess you guys are not going to fix those customizations that have all been transferred to Pacific?

USA soldiers’ customizations are broken, once again - Game discussion / USA and Great Britain - Enlisted

About authenticity and historical accuracy, I think it’s necessary to remind you that the appearance and specific data of the recently added “Ho Ri” are already basically fabricated by a Korean. Plus you can see a “Battle Group X” from the new added Ersatz M10.

Anyway, this game is no longer as “completely accurate” as it insists in the News.

hey james, the new update is constantly crashing my game, dx11 or dx12, doesnt matter

I made a bug report, provided 4 sets of crashlogs, and 5 other people so far have also reported the same problem
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/PrCO7SLoShmQ

can you bring this to the developers attention ASAP? I want to play the new update so badly

4 Likes

I will, thanks for providing all info needed in report!

I need sales sales sales!!

I like the update…even performance is better for me. But one thing I don’t understand is that I seem to be getting Pacific War all the time now. 6 matches in a row and every single one was lost. Why no Normandy anymore in BR V for me? :frowning:

Because Japan has just received new stuff in the research tree, people are grinding for it, they need opponents, requiring you (= USA) to come and fight in the Pacific.

2 Likes

Japan is crazy stacked at the moment, I played US BR5 yesterday in 4stack team and lost every battle.

2 Likes

I highly doubt. So many people already farmed hundreds of thousands of free exps before the update even dropped.

1 Like

Then they already have the new stuff, and just want to use it now. I guess.

1 Like

Yea I was on one of those team grinding my jap tank squad

1 Like

yeah I remember seeing you.

1 Like

Damn…10 matches today and all Pacific War and all lost. They are drinking something :smiley:

Edit: Okay is this done on purpose? I am getting literally ONLY Pacific War maps…I’m sick of them already. 15 matches in a row and ALL LOST? How!? This is statistically even hard to believe…I don’t buy it that the U.S suddenly forgot how to play. Is it one update we buff one side and mess up the other…next update the other way around? It feels kind of pointless to play now since I know every time what campaign it is and what the outcome will be.

I feel it is smart to stop playing now because BR V for U.S seems broken. I want to play Normandy dammit :frowning:

1 Like

More imagination, please.

1 Like

Switch to Axis then or Soviets. Almost every veteran player is grinding new Japan toys, so… I stopped playing BR5 US all together for the time being (after 6 matches that resulted in 2v10).

1 Like