⭐ Update “Pacific War”

you can click on the perks and re-roll them .

you land on the tool circle closer to the ships and not on the ship x)

the plane will reset and its like a fresh respawn.

example

3 Likes

I just wanted to ask if you are curently looking at performance of planes in Pacific Campaign?
I feel like they are in fact quite unusable, i mean… completly pointless and using it considering trolling.
It’s important to implement some solutions early, especially that overall theme of this campaign should be Air and See based.

Problems:
-Extreme distances to rearm
-High density of AA weapons
-Early period planes performance (into consideration!)
-Weak payloads

I feel like greater starting point distance and waiting time removal is a very good idea, should be implemented to other campaigns, aiming for all planes to start from airfield point.

Solution:
Rearmament distances in Pacific should be halved and overall situation observed.

This is a very poorly made campaign, regardless of the multiple issues this game already faces such as tanks not being able to run people over or at least do momentum damage. So far from this early Pacific its been so disappointing that all my friends that play this have now stopped and have uninstalled. I myself will not be subbing back to Gaijin ever again. Absolutely awful release. Be ashamed.

1 Like

Twitch Drops’ golden soldier…Masanobu Tsuji…this man is definitely a war criminal…are you ok with that…?
He is involved in war crimes in Singapore and Bataan.

When you login into the game a message apears stating that any names in-game and or characters are fictional and any resemblance to real people is pure coincidence.

Even better people can activate the “harmonize” and censor the censored

1authoriz_23aeca386d5b5c426e5513d21a0106f7

Also, when steam enlisted…when…

Soon™

So when are the production team going to make good on their hype and add the M21/28 Thompson submachine gun to the Normandy invasion?

Please pay attention to this problem and correct it as soon as possible

This campaign has shown to be severely out of balance in the favor of the Japanese. I have played upwards of 20 games now and have always come out on top along with my friends, getting upwards of 100 kills per match, yet cannot for the life of me get me or my teammates anywhere near the obj without a tank sniping me from across the map (where no one can get it), the japs have closer spawns on def., and no one is playing Americans because of this imbalance, causing bots (or many players who only get 3 kills in a game) to join my team. please rework and rebalance

1 Like

This is turning out to be another Stalingrad

Excellent! :+1:

Will all of the A6M2 Model 11 environmental assets on the Pacific maps be replaced, as well?

For the same reasons why Moscow, Normandy, Stalingrad, Berlin, and Tunisia weren’t combined into one in-game campaign called “European War”.

This is the other half of WWII, after all. The Pacific Theater was just way too massive, spanning a multitude of battles across too long a period of time, and involves more nations than just Japan and the USA to be condensed into one in-game campaign.

Played some battles as the Japanese
Coming from a player who also played Rising Storm 1, I think adding more…desperation to the voicelines could be used, I know realism isn’t really the get-to in these games, but having a more “Soul” into the voicelines can be entertaining for the players themselves in my opinion.

1 Like

i suggest to rename this campaign to: Pull flaks from ass faster. More flaks-bigger chance to win And how could one man get 2 uphill… Weapons… did u get them from alibaba as airsoft?

so… do we leave our feebdacks here?

or… in the other thread?

1 Like

I am wanting to know where we should leave it as well

:smiley:

Hi, you leave it here or in major topic about any update:Your feedback about last update

3 Likes