⭐ Update “Pacific War”

I have unlocked the air bombardment of radioman but I think it is too much overkill.
On an open map like Stalingrad without a lot of shielding, even if it is a 60kg bomb, it is quite too strong.

That’s good to hear.

I’m all for customization in general, where it is not ridiculous.

Personally, I believe:

• items should not obstruct vital elements of the vehicle (MG, vision ports, etc)
  • items should not be attached by magic to places where they wouldn’t be able to attach (see the accordion glued to a corner of Pz 38’s turret above)
  • items that contradict history/culture should not be “decorators” (e.g. samurai masks would be very valuable for the Japanese, a family treasure intended to be kept safely and honored, not something you can just strap on the side of your tank and risk losing it to the enemy.

Now, here are once again some actual customization examples that would both look good, historical and make sense:

1. every tank should come with standard faction emblem (star/cross) and a random (!) turret number (for free!):
  2. if you want to add more decals, you should be able to unlock them either with gold or by completing a challenge (e.g. a decal of your choice for every X kills with tank) and place your decal on a pre-determined area on the tank (not random location with random zoom/rotation) or change their turret number:
  3. tanks should have preset seasonal skins by default (e.g. green for summer maps, white for winter maps), it doesn’t make sense to offer winter camo for Tunisia tanks; additional skin variations (like two-tone, splashes, stripes should be also obtainable either with gold or by completing tank related challenges:
  4. potentially additional sets of wheels/jerry cans/other items can be offered as further customization options

Sherman customization example:

Stage I

Stage II

Stage III

Stage IV

Hope you’ve also taken into account the Pacific feedback I provided.
Cheers.

4 Likes

So

What are you going to do to fix the problem

The resaon we play this game is because of WW2

If we wouldnt care about historical accuracy there are other games that are long out of Beta released like BF5

Adding MKB to moscow is a big mistake

Nevermind all the others as well

6 Likes

dont care about historically accurate, as long as there is cheaters and that entire team stands still at spawnpoint this sux, uninstalling.
good luck with the graphics

pacific is not available in part customised, this is normal ?

Normandy’s new M1928A1 is so insincere. There is no difference compared to the existing M1A1 and M1. Why on earth is this a weapon at level 35? I don’t think there will be any problem even if I give it to level 15. Tunisia also has a 50 ammunition version. Please change it to 50,100ammo version!

2 Likes

Thank you for the update. I’m very happy. However, there are still points that I would like to fix, so I will write them below. It’s mainly about objects with unnatural placement.

A vehicle facing in a crazy direction.

Barbed wire placed around anti-aircraft guns.

Badly constructed fences and huts.

Tattered furniture, wallpaper, and others. (Objects that can be recognized as broken in battle are fine.)

Rubble that we don’t know where it came from.

1 Like

Oh, don’t worry, you will still have difficulties.

Humm…please is there anyone thankful for ‘Enlisted’, free and great? With big updates…For me this game is my morning boost and I know that every bugs will soon be old stories

1 Like

Only one thing? Replays look complicated for PlayStation, I’ve still not see one…

3 Likes

cool. the us halftrack soldier on AA gun is still fucked up. one will have the sniper sight perfectly on his head and still no reg.
thats fucked up.
the halftrack windows even tho are open, somehow have armor.

Side question : Since there is a assaulter level IV on moscow, how many levels (around) one can expect a campaign to have ?

Can’t work, I try to use this to make a promo for Big Action Mod, but can’t. need tutorial

I can’t find the replay :sob:

1 Like

I wish there was no level limit set as there are too many vehicles and weapons still not added

I don’t want these vehicles to be the next Stug A

No one is already satisfied with the status quo of the Moscow campaign, right?

Why can’t the player have an immersive battle with rich elements, that’s the goal of this game, isn’t it?

Where is our ZIS-5 transport truck, the classic German vehicle sdkfz251, and the various infantry weapons ZIS-3 76mm field gun? too many

I just hope they can improve this content, or at least give players a chance to improve it through mods, But not yet

3 Likes

Let them replace the M1928A1 with the M2128,It’s a good choice

the M1928A1 is retrograde in terms of operation and sight

You’d be surprised how many Moscow Allies mains are completely content with the 90%+ stomps they get

Please replace M1928A1 Thomson with M2128 Thomson submachine gun, the latter can be the worst Thomson in every way

Hi I just purchased the special $30 package for the new Pacific theater maps and suddenly all my soldiers are all upgraded and the game has randomly decided the perks even though I don’t want them to have randomly decided the perks I want to decide what perks get picked and now I have to like either backtrack or figure something else out but it it’s ruined my characters cuz they have a bunch of stupid stuff and please fix this.

Good
The new campaign has potential, Thanks for adding.

New tanks and planes, new sounds too, much better some sound better than others though.

Bad:

Hand grabbing control stick in planes is good but looks deformed, at least the throttle hand

On Ps5 latest update cleared all my ingame contacts, I had about 40 including clan members, they have all been removed, they also get an automatic rejection when trying to add me? (Logged as bug on forum)

M3 Half-track spam, I see 6 one after another, not being used for it’s proper purpose, neither is Japanese AA

Float planes seem to be very difficult to get up to attack altitude

Zero is not naval one, but think you are fixing this.

The premium Japanese squads are great, but the tank has no mgs and is pretty hard to use effectively.

The LVT1 missing crew, 2 gunners to be added I think.

I changed to Quality on ps5, from performance and now it jerks if action on screen, I thought this was optimised, should I just use performance mode?

Don’t understand:
How do you repair float planes, I thought land and all I did was blow up?

Other bad:

FW189 can still only have one tail gunner, this makes a massive difference and now I don’t use it on Moscow…

No stalingrad areas or maps, very sad to see.

Will keep playing but alot of good feedback above already, not played with customization of vehicles yet.

Mortar shell firing out of right handside of barrel still

Look forwards to more fixes, tweaks and keep up the good work :+1: