⭐ Update “Pacific War”

thanks

Thanks

The campaign is not that great I have played Invasion of Normandy and got promoted to a second lieutenant and I played that campaign not only did i get killed by enemy’s on the other side of the map without a scope and i when all the way down to Sargent not fun at all I will stick with the old campaigns.

just to add , pacific badge is online on the forum- not that is that of importance but its always an extra thing to collect x)

imagem

logout and login again if ya wanna see it.

1 Like

shiivex in 2035:

2 Likes

the servers are acting so bad now a days.

please, feed the hamsters.

ok i got into a match after 30 trys

witch made me wonder…
where is the rain in pacific?

3 Likes

Ive played Enlisted since around fall of 2021 last year (September I believe) & registered in August this year for the forums, but I don’t see any badges displayed. Any ideas?

Logout and login again on the foruns.

If you purchased Atleast the beta packs (normandy and or moscow) befor closed beta test ended you get the beta test.
If you pre ordered Tunisia, Stalingrad and pacific, you get the badge corresponding to said campaigns.

Ive done the relogging, I’ve only bought Pacific preorder for console hours after it came out. Must be something on my end, I dunno.

The rain already ended, now is only sorrow and USA playing campaign co-op mode like in good old CoD WaW.

in fact, until today, they have not fixed the sound of the tanks or even the frontal machine guns not working, until today the tanks have the same sound and at most a different variation of the sound of the tank, the pacific campaign is very beautiful, but leaves a lot to be desired in terms of weapons and tanks for the Japanese, even planes that by the way should be their forte, AA vehicles were placed in the same class of tank, a bit strange, Japanese Ha-GO tank only with HE and nothing else , 90% bolt action, one or at most 3 machine guns and that’s it, Browning? thompson?
balance we see around here, honestly disappointing so much the fact that they mix the AA vehicles with the tank class instead of making something new like the tunisian motorcycle squad,
I don’t understand why the first tank and not the AA we played, but the HA-GO only use HE, couldn’t they put another tank something that was a little face to face with the Americans??
because the way it is is very complicated, you just see Americans spamming Browning and rushing quietly on the Japanese completely poorly armed and 90% with bolt only, lack of balance there.

but it’s just my opinion and you are free to disagree, what i saw of people abandoning japanese game today while i was playing straight, i lost count, because i honestly didn’t like the DEVS choices related to the campaign.

1 Like

Pls Replace the Last Ditch Arisaka Type 99 to Early Version of it
its more accurate in Battle of Guadalcanal to use the Early Version than the Last Ditch

interesting!

hello, first banzaiiii hahaha, second when do you plan to enable all the machine guns of the tank? good game !

stop crying, that soldier stays and that’s it!