⭐ Update "New Era"

You managed to break everything about historical immersion of WW2 with the separate campaigns and their respective Squads, weapons and vehicles. All was balanced to year then and there, perfect So what the matches had few bots here and there.

Then you go ahead this dipshit Merge, break all and ruining all that was the sould and flavour of the game, for some perceived idea you will attract more players and have some fcking balance?

You now managed to break balance, fck up historical immersion, make all into a cesspool of time traveling Squads and gears and fck no can’t choose what campaign and respective maps to play.

You missed by FAR what was the game.

You should’ve merged the TECH TREEs that was all that was needed, one Tech tree for all NATIONS (that means Italy and UK separate u clowns) that should’ve been all campaign spanning so when you unlocked a weapon in Tech Tree, then it would be available for all campaigns that could have it.

That was the one important thing, that was good idea (should have been there form start, just pure retardness of developers).

Then you attract more playesr and have more filled matches, the way to go should have been to have Seasons (sorta like big Event) tied to one campaign. As in June can be Normandy season, gives xtra xp and cosmetics, camouflages, uniforms, and some special weapons ofc, Squads u name it.

That way most would’ve played one Campaing, always full matches, because of xtra xp and cosmetics, weapons. Everyone playes where most profitable, and since merged Tech Tree, will unlock for all campaigns, so no worries about all unlocked one campaign like that.

Then still you could play if want any campaign, maybe to get break or for fun or with friends, but most would’ve played current season for extra XP and the bonus goodies.

Then you rotate, December be Stalingrad campaign, Berlin in May so forth and on.

That way players also rotate on Nations, Campaigns, and have to playe all factions, get intrested and invested in all, don’t burn out, don’t be bored by playing only same faction, same campaign etc.

Merged Tech Tree and Season of Campaign, et voila! All would’ve been perfect.

But No you had to ruin all that was the soul of the game.

Now we still have unbalanced matches that are shit and one sided players stacked steamrolls etc, but on top of that it’s completely unhistorical aswell, balance BS, matchmaking a joke an historical immersion gone.

Fcking Well Done lads!

I sincerely hope game can be ‘‘updated’’ into a new Enlsited again, but this time make it right!

Fortnite CoD with unhistorical WT matchmaking is shit.

Redo, do right

GL

6 Likes

Ignoring that you regularly would get full teams of max level sweats vs full teams of low level casuals which is worse than the “BR 3 bullshit” that people are complaining about. A game with progression like this, without matchmaking is unbalanced by definition.
Pray tell, are you one of those people who enjoyed the sealclubbing?

Ignoring a lot of people, including myself, was looking forward to the merge, since it was really tedious having to restart every time a new map set comes out. So no, it’s not a “wider audience” ploy, it’s literally just better game design.

You can’t break what isn’t there. The historical immersion was fucked from the beginning, especially with all the gear not in use or extremely rare that was just normal unlocks.

That would’ve been a lot harder to do since the UK and Italy was never seperate in tunisia, and it would’ve caused more grief and anger if they would’ve fucked that up.

Did we play the same game before the merge? If anything I’ve experienced less steamroll matches than before the merge.

Bruh, all I can say to this one is just “Cope, Seethe, Mald”. You’re pulling shit out of your ass to insult the game, you’re just showing that you’re just angry and know nothing about what you’re talking about.

Honestly my biggest complaint about the merge was that they didn’t keep their promise of max 2 of any squad type, and no premium/event slot

2 Likes

Btw. They screwed up exp policy for japanese assaulter IV squad. You can literally level up it so fast…

Japanese IV assaulters:

USA III riflemen squad:

German IV assaulters squad:

7 Likes

Glad we got the update but BR III and BR IV need adjustments, hell the matchmaker too. Fuck playing with BR V shitters, not into that toxic COD spammy shitfest. I’m playing BR IV for all of my factions and I can’t do shit against Tiger tanks. Nothing.

Move the Type 4 Rifle to BR III for the Japanese. The reload time alone shouldn’t make it any higher than BR III.

Please focus on the AI and just work with us in the test server so we can start finding a better middle ground for the AI behavior and reaction times. They shouldn’t be simple cannon fodder all the time.

3 Likes

I like that you literally cannot play the US or Russia tier III or IV
I like that only Germany gets tier III gameplay
I like that the US has zero players because of this or they’re completely filled with poor bastards playing tier III that got pulled up to get farmed by asiatics and sweats specifically looking to punch them for an easy ego buff

I like that the US will be dead until they get the M26 and T26E1 and even that might not sway the balance at all to something more 50/50 population
Matchmaking needs to be plus or minus 1 or just don’t fucking bother at all, my god
German tier V shit stacks are RUINING the MM

10 Likes

Actually 9 games for 9000 silvers if you manage to get 1000 per match in top 3 and winning as F2P

1 Like

oh boy.

not a full feedback, but as a starter, new halftracks are hella fun.

legit, destroying tanks with the soviet m3 halftrack it’s truly something else.

or blitz krieg while covering fire the infantry it’s just something that i really needed it.

or make drive bys with silenced weapons and blasting with the top machineguns in stalingrad and berlin it’s top notch.

can’t wait to add them in my pves etc.

3 Likes

Yeah I really enjoyed assaulting with the APC on the test server.

wont get to try it on live for another 12 hours.

2 Likes

Whaaat? Even the Moroccans got nice new clothes but Italians still didnt? Wow

2 Likes

I was more than satisfied for the amount of protection the halftracks provided for the occupants on the test server
Getting hosed by SMG and LMG fire and everyone dying is pretty gay

Honestly I’d go so far as to just make them immune to small arms and keep them vulnerable to HMG and up

1 Like

Wait SMG and MGs can goes through it? Guess the truck F2P gets is just worse

2 Likes

I was in the Sdkfz 251

It was tough enough to anything that wasn’t HMG or cannon fire in the test
Now you can just close in and hose it
The gunner got a bit of ))) protection too which was nice since you had ZERO zoom

Soviet one is much worse but you get a FIFTY CALLLL that takes 5 hits to kill and you can just get hosed with gunfire throughout everything thanks to the open armor on the front
My experience with that one is so bad that I don’t know if I’ll play it again
Also on top of taking shitloads of hits to kill the fifty takes 30s to cool down from overheating where the MG-42 takes what 15s? 18?

1 Like

Enlisted “fixed the hats” … This game is just a meme at this point

6 Likes

Legit the left the M3 Halftracks windows open… instead of copy it from M13…

1 Like

Yeah because the matchmaking is supposed to make sure that games are player vs player. Which is impossible because most player are queueing on the german side.

1 Like

Why is every update a sudden attack without prior notice, which sometimes brings us not surprises but panic, such as the disappearance of Soviet paratroopers.

2 Likes

Why is everyone so focused on the Germans? I don’t know, personally I started the Normandy campaign first, because I’m from there and I took on the Germans because I’ve always been fascinated by their military equipment.

He found that later, they knew that the Germans were overpowering against the US, just because of their very good sights. The other Nations all have their strong point, only none equals the German sights.

Believe it or not, it does a lot for the brain’s reflexes. So we can cry when faced with an FG42 or an STG44, because yes the sight is too good, but when you look at the US, they have really clean planes for dogfighting as well as for launching M8s or HVARDs and causing the chaos. The Thompson with drum magazines allows you to raze an entire squad by shooting without aiming.

(If of course, you know the white point.)

Besides, if I come across guys who know the US arsenal perfectly, I have trouble equalizing him, because if he shoots first, I know that I’m going to press 5-6 times the change soldier button, if I manage to catch up. (A few times it happened to me to be shaved, without having time to do anything.) As it happened to me to shave the oppenent, but 30 bullet: You have to calculate. 50 you have to calculate, but not too much and 100 bullet, like the US para, well… You just do like the Mafioso, you empty your magazine and you look at the result. The Russians are the same, their PPSH with drum are excellent. The only thing is the sights which are not as good as those of the Axis, so the victories will come with practice and ESPECIALLY with team play, that is to say: mark, build and play objective. Something that few players have assimilated.

Because rather than crying over the opponent’s arsenal, don’t forget that it’s a bullet and a dead man, with no visibility of the opponent on the map and that it is by working as a team that we can move forward.
Most of the Axis players, get that.

3 Likes

AND I therefore add, wait for the new vehicles to arrive and we will talk about it again. While waiting to play USSR, they have fairly clean equipment, but without the magnificent German sights.

2 Likes

Happy about the quickly released content and patches.

I haven’t really noticed the halftracks having much of an impact in the few matches I’ve played, hopefully they start to make abit of a difference as people adjust.

I second this. My times before match start are no more then 20 seconds most of the time. I never touch germans since the merge. But I have plans to get every faction maxed out. Got to be 90% of player base on axis.