⭐ Update "New Era"

Most new post-merge squads have their exp requirements set low, like usa assaulter IV or soviet Gunner III.

Legacy Japan fighter pilot I squad needs 23k exp for level 12. New Japan APC driver squad needs just 6.5k exp for level 16.

1 Like

go go go!!!

2 Likes

So when will we get our assault engineers?

2 Likes

excuse me, when will you fix the BR spread? as it is playing BR3 is either the most tiring uphill match or the most boring curbstomp.

4 Likes

Soon™

1 Like

Holy shit - a Lee and a Sherman for hte USA?? Whatever will they do next…

Pathetic-palooka GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Btw do you have to research the Lee even though you already have the Grant before unlocking the rest of the tank line ? I know they are foldered but I don’t know exactly how it works.

You don’t have to research things that are in folder. But you have to research the main/first “thing”.

For example, you have to research T-28 but you can completely ignore T-28e.

2 Likes

Yes that is what I thought, but between Grand/Lee, which one is “the main thing” because in my tech tree the game seems to want me to research the Lee. I hope this will not be a problem when I get my sweet sweet Pershings.

The game automatically shows the unresearched thing in folder.
But that’s okay as long as you have the main/first thing.

Btw. If you pre-merge happen to get things that are now foldered ans you haven’t researched the main/first thing. You have to research it. That’s what happen to my friend.

I haven’t looked at USA tech tree after update. So I don’t know if new tanks are foldered. But I suppose they should be. So you can completely ignore them.

1 Like

Yeah this one happened to me for lot of the low tier tanks unfortunately. At least it is not that long to get through

Yeah, it is very frustrating since you are unable to see at first glance if the tank is foldered or the main one. It can so easily mislead people.

2 Likes

They made tactical reload for closed bolt, magazine fed weapons add 1 extra ammo to the current ammo count.

O7

Let that stay that way, shall we?

The only good thing so far they added that doesn’t break, seems to be “One in the chamber” for close bolt weapons, such as Semiautomatic pistols

1 Like

Ehh, even though you’re maybe too pessimistic, I can see why you feel that way.

My first two games testing the new Soviet paras (which I tested with their default Fedorovs, so BR V) were two copycat matches as attackers in the dreaded assault mode, in Stalingrad city.

Needless to say, in neither match did we ever manage to push past the first pair of cap points; at best we sometimes managed to momentarily capture one before the German tsunami came to take it back.

Hello! Dear devs or somebody else - can you please explain be if its a bug or it really isnt allowed to get in my friend halftruck as a passenger when i am already spawned on another point, but the halftruck passenger spaces are empty?

10 Likes

Thank you and finally someone Notice the problems and the allies in the Soviets have the game with all the stupid firepower they got if they start working together

1 Like

just tested the new builder award in a game and…its badly implemented.

the builder award only counts the points you make by building, not the overall engineer score. which doesnt make sense since engineer performance is measured by impact of the structures (getting ticks from enemies touching your structures or teammates profiting from them) not by simply building things that dont have impact.

just had a game where i build around 10 structures in the beginning and they were ticking the whole game and produced overall 30 additional points, so i had over 40 Engineer score in the end.
but the builder award went to someone with only 20 engineer score.

this is just as illogical as the previous best engineer award. is it hard to get something easy as this right?
→ best engineer: player who amassed the most xp while playing engineers
→ best builder: player who earned the highest engineer points score

the forums were flooded with complains over the last years from people who didnt like how the first medal was counted and now the new medal…leads to the same nonsense. just change it to my proposal here and everyone will be happy.

7 Likes