⭐ Update "New Era"

It doesn’t work for reserve either. I tried it like 2 times. It’s just not working for me.

oh but mine work without problem maybe it a bug (like usual)

DF: bruh that’s just how economy work, you don’t have an economy degree?

Joke aside, the moderators and helpers will argue the economy is better because you get 1 silver weapon order per 25k exp… but then they forgot to mention that buying a soldier is 9000, which is 9 silver soldier order… so 450k exp to be exact vs 50k/1 silver order per soldier before merge…

5 Likes

Beautiful (at first drunk glance), but useless. Created more polish work than polished.

they never gonna fix it at this point man that’s so sad I bet they stopped even bothering to read where the problem lies and just argue like stubborn bulls that the economy is better whats the furom then , a place where constructive ideas die and ideas that make money for DF get implanted

2 Likes

This is true, but new soldiers are automatically upgraded to full stars, so you also have to add in the potential cost of training soldiers in bronze orders to get a true value. This is complicated by having to average the random number of stars a soldier could be recruited with in the previous system.

Saying the guns are cheaper also ignores the random chance to unlock upgraded guns in the previous system.

You make it sound like this version of the economy has been out for months. It’s been two weeks since the merge update. While I agree that the economy REALLY needs some work, lets not fool ourselves into thinking that they’re completely ignoring the issue yet.

Try telling that to helpers and hear what they gonna say and then decide if they are ignoring it or not and also they have time before Christmas to pump out content but no time to make the economy better even if temporarily yeah either they are ignoring the problem cause that’s gonna make them a lot more money or they are gathering data to change the economy but from responses from helpers you can guess which one seems more plausible

4 Likes

Nope, that’s a lie, you still need to upgrade them by playing the squad instead of roll a max leveled soldier in one go if you are lucky… and it still cost less if you roll a stock one because is 1 silver soldier order…

3 Likes

That’s just a side effect of the Pervitin, Do not worry he’ll be fine.

I guess that’s it.

Seems I’ll get the last proper event reward today.

2 Likes

Are you fcking dumb or what? I explained I my use of Squads. And Forums are meant for complaining and discussion and critizism.
F you on about

1 Like

Commanders! We added a special task to the “Reinforcements received: Ussr paratroopers” event, which will give you additional progress for the next stage and only for 1.000 battle score.

This task is available alongside the current task until 20th december (13:00 UTC)

We added it, because the update “New Era” was released in the last hour of the actively running task and some of you didn’t manage to take your reward because of it.

13 Likes

Guuuuys. Thank you, I requested this a couple of weeks ago (along with all the other players who requested it in the past…). This is an amazing addition, finally one of my favorite type of soldier will receive a medal for doing what I like the most, build rallies, ammo, c. hedgehogs and covers.
This is a small thing that made my day!

5 Likes

We really need this. I already put so much time into making some different presets, I don’t want to do it all again.

3 Likes

Same problem here, but I still don’t have my uniforms (which were bought pre-merge with orders and gold…)

1 Like

Yeah pls. We need a fix, I’ve also lost some uniforms.

1 Like

Something is broken with vehicles flickering/models/LODs

Also why again smoke out ot barrels and engines of vehicles… that BURNED DOWN?

6 Likes

Maybe I’m confused. In the past you could buy a 2 star soldier, and needed to “train” them using bronze soldier orders in order to unlock the rest of the stars; then you needed to gain XP for that soldier to fill the star. Now, the stars are automatically unlocked when you upgrade the relevant squad; but you still need to earn XP for the soldier.

Where is the lie? It used to cost 1 silver order for the soldier, plus up to 36 bronze orders for a tier 1 soldier to unlock all 5 stars. Now it costs 9000 silver for a soldier that already has all stars unlocked. The bronze cost increases exponentially for higher tier soldiers in the previous system, but I believe the silver cost is the same in the new system. XP gain doesn’t factor into the equation here.

I’m not saying the new system is better, because I haven’t done the math so I don’t know. I am saying your math is lacking, and I think it would be better to have more accurate numbers to compare.

3 Likes

Or you know, a place to “get feedback” from players except they are incredibly selective and usually pick the most irrelevant opinion and call it a day

2 Likes