⭐ Update "New Era"

Have to congratulate you on continuously making the game worse since the merge.

‘‘New Era’’ more like dead era.

• Axis queues consistently over 1 min

• unfun, unauthentic game

• maps are still garbage

• soviet para squad OP AF who though RD-44 and Pzf100 at BR 1 is ‘’‘’‘’‘’‘BALANCED’‘’‘’‘’‘’

If something doesn’t change fast might as well quit the game entirely.

STILL NO BR ADJUSTMENTS and matchmaking is even more broken than it ever was before.

10 Likes

The soldiers who participated in the Battle of the Ardennes did not have Christmas, and it sounds like the developers of Darkflow will be spending Christmas laboring in the same way.
Please take care of yourself and rest as needed.

2 Likes

The update is nice and all but we still lack some of these things:

• The customization for all nations should be categorized into seasons and the Italians still lack their own uniforms outside Tunisia except for some Premium Squads.

• The ability to choose which nationality a soldier will be for the US and German faction

• Working hull MG’s for tanks

These are a few that still need to be addressed.

4 Likes

Well maybe if 90% of the player were not playing the same faction this issue would not be a thing don’t you think?

6 Likes

kindly fix the problem with the research tree where in order to buy a researched item i have to start all over again with researching the whole tree just to buy this item while i have the previous item already researched, if you agree with me guys please upvote and spread the word

9 Likes

they are just very greedy and want to earn more money for the holidays

if it was 10k gold i might think about it

6 Likes

Can we stop hiding the extra squad slots unless you buy the premium

7 Likes

Sounds like a game issue. In campaign system you’d just get a lobby of bots and be able to play nonetheless soo i fail to see your argument.
Unless you mean ‘‘but i want muh player v player games’’ yeh works well atm most games are even greater steamrolls then pre-merge (: since most gamemodes and maps don’t work in a 10+ v 10+ players using 6+ soldier squads.

1 Like

Just like back in Berlin… yes you can’t tell people what faction they want to play…

2 Likes

“Disarm reserve” button is doing absolutely nothing for me.

It would have been useful to me BEFORE I made all my br preset squads…

I hope I never click it by mistake :thinking:

4 Likes

There is at least safeguard

Plus the button is not working for me anyway. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

A “tabula rasa” button is useless NOW that most of us already started arranging multiple setups per faction.

What would have been more useful, is a button to reset INDIVIDUAL squads in reserve to a default status. Stripped of all equipment AND any soldier besides a bare minimum of untrained riflemen.

7 Likes

They need to implement some kind of lock system so you will be able to prevent unwanted unequipping. The button could be still very useful tool.

3 Likes

No. In its current form, it’s something that can be only useful once in a long time, if ever again.

If like me (and I guess others too) you’ve already prepared a pair of lineups so far, that button will reset all the squads not in your active lineup, thus undoing work you’ve already spent time doing.

1 Like

That’s what I have said. We need lock system which could secure those squads from being disarmed while staying in reserves. Pretty common thing in similar games.

We need similar lock system which would prevent from accidental selling of legacy squads as well.

please… stop with all the changes and just fix what we have. Also, the economy is so bad now. I spend money on this game because i love it. I have no problem doing so, but this new economy feels like yall got really greedy. The gold to silver exchange is so wrong. Used to, i could buy a new M2 rifle for either 3 silver orders or 90 gold. Now it takes 3000 silver to buy one and we cant buy anything with gold anymore. in order to buy an M2 now, i would need to exchange gold for silver. So for 130 gold, i get 2000 silver. An M2 costs me 195 gold now. More than double. Plus the silver income is so small… the game is so buggy and your charging us more. Just be fair

7 Likes

apparently it only work for reserve and not the whole army (squad) so yea

That’s because you can buy silver with gold in completely inefficient way now. :PP

1 Like