Update "Guerrilla Warfare"

Good, feels a tad better. But still.

I wonder something.

They use a regular TT beretta (but with bayonet).

Why can’t they choose their primary firearm like for the biased… eeeer privilege Soviets paratroopers can?

I’d be curious to read one of the staff’s answer to this (they will never answer)

5 Likes

or you can get chlamydia from them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

was this ww2 mod or post war mod? cause there are lots of weird postwar mods.

3 Likes

Seems be a WW2 prototype and it isnt full-auto as far as I could find but rather semi-auto could be wrong anyhow it seems to use Blish lock system and had lubricant ammo like breda 30 LMG also it was made in
U.S. Army Research Laboratory in December 1943

5 Likes

Did they replace the German announcer VA with the English one?

My game is set to German but the announcer only talks English now.

The Volkssturm: Last-Ditch Militia of the Third Reich :

PLEASE include rocket launchers as primary weapons for the guerrilas.
(if it’s too OP, make it work only when guerrilas have only single weapon slot unlocked)

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

No it isn’ t- it is comparable to US 3" AT gun.

17 Pdr is roughly equivalent of Panther KWK42 that doesn’t have a towed AT version.

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

You have my respect, your knowledge of weapons is truely remarkable.

1 Like

Hi major @MajorMcDonalds
Just allow us to type the number of silver we want, this slide bar is too finicky to control

3 Likes

Thought DF would go with faction wise br AT guns but they just copypaste them.

Could’ve also given the ki44 as vehicles instead of just a copypaste shotgun while majority of stuff on this update being leftover stuffs that’s been sitting around for years.

1 Like

TY for making this an option and not automatic. It allows us that want to save some for new stuff to do so how we see fit, but allows us to use it to get some silver should we need it. Would also like to see RP be able to buy additional squads in the future (like 2x the normal RP to unlock it, but you get a second / legacy of that squad: ie second Assaulter II squad for example).

1 Like

It was 2am when I typed this :joy: go away

The Australian guerrila squad has us pants in Normandy and no slouch hats and british soldiers across the board have a problem where they had us faces instead of British ones

@MajorMcDonalds

Hi I have a question. Are the any plans to release UHQ Client options like in Warthunder.

Would LOVE this feature to be added/brought over. It can look ALOT nicer with UHQ textures :slight_smile:

And all the Post FX sliders

3 Likes

Found Allies guerilla can use the M2A1 carbine since it’s still in SMG category instead of rifle.

Update looks great and the new squads aren’t exorbitantly expensive! This gives me hope! Enlisted feels a little more like Enlisted.

1 Like