Update "Guerrilla Warfare"

they are not pointless, they are actually pretty good

1 Like

Also Thanks for addressing some of the things from the test server. (I havent got to try yet, just going off what I have read) :+1:

Very happy about the Magnification on the Duck

Happy about the BR 2 Marder (still havent tested if commander can pop out)

Happy (that is wasnt completely ignored) that at least the Aussie Commandos were given the British selection of Costmetics at minimum (I read the pants in normandy are still wrong, and Would still love for the slouch hats)

The main stuff that I noticed.

Cheers

I hope the Guerrilla uniform will be worked on a bit more in the future. Other than the Soviets they’re all a bit trash.

Is it just me, or are these new guerillas OP? I swear I spawn and leave spawn and immediately die because they can camp closer to spawn and you can’t leave without immediate death. At first I thought they were hacking, but it looks exactly like they can just sit there. Maybe it’s a one-off thing, but I’m nervous this is going to get REAL bad if this is possible.

8 Likes

Why did you take away the 7 round tube on ithaca? Move it to BR 1 or give back the 7 rounds

I consider the guerrillas, commandos, this unit to be a bit too strong. A bit.

It’s great that players finally got something that will allow them to eliminate enemy vehicles in the grey zone.

But the amount of ammunition they have with them is a bit inadequate for the guerrilla profession.

The guerrillas had a maximum of two magazines for a machine gun, not ten.
A veteran of the game, and especially a beater, can clear the enemy’s rear.

The ability to enter the enemy’s spawn area is too weak. A player entering the red zone of an enemy spawn point should immediately receive damage.

The unit gives attackers powerful possibilities because it allows them to push the enemy out and occupy a strategic point.
For balance, guerrillas should not be able to occupy a strategic point, replenish first aid kits from a box or ammunition.
Guerrillas gain weapons from enemies.

After entering hostile territory, there should be a time after which the unit would be visible on the minimap, showing enemies our position.

Overall, they are fun to play, but they are too strong. I have personally noticed that many players use the guerrilla unit as regular infantry, and yet this unit should act secretly and not be detected, and not decimate the enemy team.

Maybe bots should shoot guerrillas more accurately in the gray zone.

To sum up, the unit is cool, but too strong.

3 Likes

Now after this update br 1 should never play against br 3.

2 Likes

Interesting.
After the update, I made a BR I line up for Germany to try the new Hs 129.
All BR I squads and start button said I would get BR I-II.
But I met P-51D-5 and the 105mm howitzer tank in the first battle (both are BR III).

I guess there was not enough players and the game had to put you against br 3

1 Like

Yeah but isnt it supposed to mention that on the main screen, saying I will get BR I-III, the start button is live.

I am only looking forward to unlock these Guerillas in the TT and see how they play out. Plus the upcoming event where we can get a French squad for free. Other than that quite an underwhelming update. Especially if I take a look at all the past ones that we have had so far.

1 Like

The premium guerillas are quite good I recommend them

1 Like

How many months until ChatGPT starts to educate people about these species? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep. But I am a long time F2P player in this game. Though I agree that they look cool.

@MajorMcDonalds

can we have the option to un-equip the ammo bag for guerillas, i would actually prefer to just take a bunch of medkits

Well I’m not sure about specifically Ukrainian nationalist in this day and age exactly, but I totally agree in general that every faction should have a FRONT-SPECIFIC variation of partisans/guerrillas that MAKE SENSE there.

And jesus there are so many awesome/interesting possibilities

1. Germans on the western front - Operation Greif Squad
    (English speaking Waffen SS soldiers led by Otto Skorzeny dressed as American GIs)

2. Germans in Moscow/Stalingrad Rzhev - Russian Liberation Army units/Polizei troops

3. Germans in Berlin/Ardennes - Volkssturm

4. Western Allies in the Pacific - local indigenous people saboteurs

5. Western Allies in Tunisia - local Arab sympathizers / Indian teoops/ Free French forces

6. Germans in Tunisia - Arab legion

7. Russians in Berlin - NKVD infiltrators or something

There are so many interesting possibilities.

Instead we get LAZY and CHEAP fur hats in Tunisia, Volkssturm in Stalingrad and French Resistance in Guadalcanal lmao

Some Darkflow top manager must literally have WW2 to implement things like that

5 Likes

For them, the way to solve the problem is to use the Anti-Intellectual Group Protection Act to turn all the things that have been effective against anti-intellectual groups into garbage and protect these groups that poison the gaming environment.
Then create a toxic mechanism that can more effectively kill anti-intellectual groups and make the gray zone lose its original protective effect.
Sooner or later this game will be destroyed due to these blind actions without rationality and correctness.

3 Likes

I may consider choosing Obrez for my pilots, to avoid the annoyance of stocks obstructing the visual when I look back.

4 Likes

why are the summer camos only available for Marder III H and not for the BR II Marder?

2 Likes

dam this must have been really bad huh if it got flag