Update "Guerrilla Warfare"

Because the other one has old Moscow camo presets like many other tanks.

1 Like

but that doesn’t mean that the couldn’t add the camo for these tanks

Marder II with the PaK 76 is earlier Vehicle, never seen one with camouflage pattern.
TBH the Marder H shouldn’t have it that particular Camo either

Well, I suggested it a many times already. For example old Moscow premium tanks still can’t have a neutral camo.

But DF obviously do not care at all.

4 Likes

Not really. There was no insults or anything. Just remember today’s generations are a bit… soft. Easily offended by everything :smile:

But seriously my last post might count as spam so it’s fine.

@TankCmdr - Got the same experience last night when our small group of gamers tested the new update together. Fresh game starts on one of the Tunesia maps, I spawned, walked out the BACK of the building that we spawned in (so not going right towards the enemy advance direction) and was immediately (!!!) gunned down. How did the Germans get there THAT fast?!

I thought those Guerrilla guys spawn at their side’s main spawn and then have to actually infiltrate/walk into the enemy area? (I do not have them so am unsure how they work). Is that not the case? Can they actually spawn right next to the other team’s spawn upon battle start? That seems rather silly to be honest… - …would be ok if the have to go there (as there HAS to be some kind of trade off) but not start there from the get go.

2 Likes

well idk how other get there but i have to walk their from main spawn, these other guy somehow getting there? it seem like hack or bug or something tbh or maybe they have full speed set

1 Like

@noktinnky_noktin - That is interesting, thanks for letting me know. This is how I thought it would actually work: That they spawn with the rest of their team at their main spawn point and have to make their way into and infiltrate the enemy “grey zone” (makes sense that it works that way - anything else would be extremely OP).

Still can not figure out where that guy came from, who gunned down my guys seconds after the initial spawn of the battle (have to check the replay on that one as it is very suspicious what happened there)…

Maybe he spawned as one of the first, and you spawned as one of the last players.
And he quickly run to your spawn.

Only this makes some sense.

well unless they hack but that need to be proven first

1 Like

I will check the replay to get some answers and then get back to you guys.

The guerrillas can not use vehicles, right? So that player can not really have used a car to drive there either, and it would have been way too far to run from the enemy initial spawn to our initial spawn in the few seconds it takes for everyone to spawn at match start.

1 Like

yea iirc they make it so they cant use vehicle however i havent tried that yet so i cant confirm that

Maybe with charge perk, more stamina and faster stamina regen perk maybe you could on certain map get to their spawn without vehicle.

Ah got the answer → it was the map in combination with the game mode that made it possible. The map was “Gorge” with the game mode Destruction (there the initial spawns are closer together) and I apparently lost a few precious seconds to get my bearing and check where my team mate was on the map and how to get to him - as he had a mortar man and I had an engineer so I could drop some more ammo for him to use - , giving the enemy apparently ample time to get into position and hit me from the flank. => all good was my own blunder so to speak :wink:

1 Like

No it isn’t, you’re just bad. Germany has a plethora of Anti-Tank options (PZF 100, RZB, Tiger, Pak40) whereas US does not, so the 17 pounder compensates for that. Also the caliber between 17 pounder and PAK40 is similar.

1 Like

A question @Debayan001 does 1916 Meunier carbine have bayonet ? I couldnt see any bayonet in your video but the carbine could accept bayonet there is the lug for it you can see in the image below I marked it
I assume it used the same bayonet as most normal french rifles but it could have also used Meunier experimental A6 bayonet don’t know about it but there is bayonet lug there so it can accept bayonet
(Meunier experimental A6 bayonet )

5 Likes

you know it would be classic enlisted if they didnt give bayonet to a gun

and nope it doesnt have one what a classic! (see my picture it very clear)

1 Like

Well that sucks anyhow they are going it to add it at some point hopefully this decade

1 Like

i hope it come with other gun bayonet too tbh they would call it like “The bayonet update” or something

1 Like

Really not a fan of the guerrilla class. All the matches I’ve played since the update dropped, they spawn camped the armor the whole game.

2 Likes