Update "Guerrilla Warfare"

This is not great at all.

A tank respawns in 10-20 seconds - a grey zone infiltrator will need minutes to get to the tank and possibly die on the way - in other words, if a player uses those squads specifically to take out grey zone tanks, it will naturally already be a win for the grey zone tanker - he managed to take one player out of the fight by keeping him busy.

2 Likes

Tanks are secondary as far as im concerned. This class is the ultimate rally hunter. Pick up the odd tank while clearing rallies.

Really enjoying no grayzone (pitty its not universal)

7 Likes

Btw. is anyone else experiencing regular CTDs (giving a nondescript “fatal error” message)? This has not happened for me before this update (in fact Enlisted ran very stable for me), so I assume it probably has something to do with the removal of TAA (which I have been using). Happens in live matches as well as during replays.

Well they reduced the greyzone area already back when they introduced paratroopers so much that people can already hunt rallies behind enemy lines.

I am telling you, those Partisans are only gonna be used for spawn camping.

2 Likes

I mean, there really isn’t a reason for the Super P, and given that it’s coming up on a year since they teased it it might not be coming at all lmao

But yes, you’re bad. Germany has a plethora of ground-based AT options. Their AT launchers are easy point and click adventures on any US tank from the front. Even the Pak40 can handle the US tanks if you just aim. The US does not have as many viable AT options, as the M9 is woefully underpowered compared to its German counterparts. So the 17lb AT gun makes up the difference to a degree - and you still have to aim

Asking for the 88 is massive cope with the Pak 40 operates with the same level of effectiveness as the 17lb AT gun

Yeah. I mean, it makes sense that a person shouldn’t be able to dismantle a sandbag wall while also taking the time to line up sites to take a shot. But at least mention it in the patch notes…

guerillas need to be 9 per squad.

Nope mate. It didn’t have a bayonet in the test server. I also wondered why this isn’t the case.

1 Like

I have a huge dislike for this new class. I already had an issue with paratroopers, only mitigated by being able to spot and shoot them as they drop - Being able to easily get behind enemy lines is ridiculously powerful and completely dictates the meta.

The games feel terrible. People are camping more than ever before. We already had people spawncamping after a point is captured, now it’s just all the time instead.

If you want this to be the game, remove objectives altogether, forget about “arcade shooter,” just let everybody mindlessly farm KDA from the edge of the map/spawncamp angle. I won’t be playing it, but someone apparently wants to.

3 Likes

lmao. ultimate rally hunter indeed. now you can spawn camp more than ever before. tanks are indeed secondary, since there’s already so many counters. pure pay to win. can’t believe anybody actually defends it.

1 Like

I am really disappointed to see Marder III BR2 can only be used by the main tank squad which means I couldn’t use Pz III N.

Is there any chance the lower tier squad could use it too? They can already use BR1 but one or two BR2 tanks.

The Marder would be very situational and not a great choice as “main” tank.

I really want it for going against Sherman and KV1 in uptiered games but outside of that it’s not a great choice.

As it is tank destroyers are as rare as hen’s teeth. I can’t see a lot of players taking the new BR2 Marder over PzIII N.

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like it :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Brits and Italians don’t say anything about bomber air raid or supplies drop.

Darkflow hate Britain, Italy and WW2.

Btw the game still equips the lowest upgraded version of the weapon when using presets.

3 Likes

Stalingrad / Rzhev default cosmetics for Partisans: LIKE

Moscow and Tunisia default cosmetics for Partisans: HUGE DISLIKE – wtf is Volkssturm doing in Moscow and Africa?

Dear devs, I know you skipped WW2 lessons in school but here:

The Volkssturm (German pronunciation: [ˈfɔlksʃtʊʁm]; “people’s storm”)[1][2] was a levée en masse national militia established by Nazi Germany during the last months of World War II. It was set up by the Nazi Party on the orders of Adolf Hitler and established on 25 September 1944.[3]

How difficult is this?

7 Likes

AFAIK there’s still the option to get BRI-III or III-V if there are too few enough players for the smaller spread, and therefore a long wait time.

Except there are F2P versions too aren’t there?? (haven’t checked yet…), so it isn’t P2W - it’s just a rubbish mechanism.

2 Likes

Why was it difficult to give them something non-Volkssturm for Moscow, for example?
Why do I have to fix it

3 Likes

you are asking why to the wrong question kamarade. the question is why dont you have the compact ppsh on your battalion

1 Like

Because I might get sent to Ardennes or Tunisia and I would rather Alt+F4 than use a Soviet sawed-off gun in Africa.

5 Likes

under stood

is that one word