Update "Guerrilla Warfare"

That’s two words…

Understood is one. :wink:

1 Like

Not defending it as much as condemning the grayzone. A poor mechanic to counter a poor mechanic :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Really like the update and I want to suggest two planes I would look forward to buy and play: The Ju 87 g-2 with 37mm cannons and the Ta 152 C or H varient for the Axis.

1 Like

Guerillas not able to use any vehicles.
Oversight or intensional ?

Read the patch notes. :man_shrugging:

this

I played a custom battle USSR BR 5 and I could only build a lousy 45mm cannon

Crashing a damaged plane (wing ripped off by tree, hitting a building, etc.) still gives wrong kamikaze penalty

From your comment it’s not apparent how long after the bombing did the defect happen.

I mean if I recklessly bomb and screw up on first run and hit a tree then later on crash, that’s for me an attempt I deserve to be reprimanded for. If I get shot and lose control because of the damage and then hit a tree, that’s a different story - which is the case you described?

try the entire playerbase

@James_Grove BOOSTER BUG from Lootboxes

please fix the boosters from the lootboxes! I got a 350% booster for multiple battles and every match they don’t count - get only the 50% from the missions

screensot 1 and 2 it’s visible that I have 350% booster and after a battle I every every time only 50% from the missions
screenshot 3 shows the bonus I supposed to have

next match without getting the missing 300%

Visual bug(relaunch the game), all boosters from Loot boxes are on 1 battle.

1 Like

I still need to point out that the XP to silver conversion rate is simply a bad joke, spit to the face even.

1 Like

It seems the Soviet army is running low on uniforms, I killed almost as many civilians last match as non-civilians.

Can we perhaps include baby carriages filled with explosives on next update please, to meet the new higher standards? Or some criminals to increase the variability of the civilian clothes? Thx.

kép

Aren’t we still missing proper faction specific normal AT cannons?

Are we adding new placeholders before fixing other several-year-old placeholders?

Thank you for the blue checkmarks on upgrade screen! :slight_smile:

kép

I don’t know when it was implemented but just noticed so I guess it’s recent and is really helpful.

2 Likes

Just a few days ago, it was a small patch without notes, installed after the Guerrilla update

1 Like

@G0JirA

Please speak English in this forum.

Please nerf the guerillas is a nightmare to fight them who camp the infantry spawn

hello all…
I come here to find an answer to 1 question for which I cannot find the solution anywhere.

The first question concerns the guerrilla squad. I just unlocked having 5 tnt packs in the research tree. But when using tnt, I feel like you have to use all 5 before you can detonate it. Is there a way to use them individually? what is the command to make them explode individually?

Second question, I can no longer find the command that orders a member of my squad to blow up an enemy tank after having marked it.

thanks for your answers, and there’s more in play