Update "Guerrilla Warfare"

Hello @G0JirA, yes you can blow them up individually if you select the TNT charge (normally the button 6 for PC players) and place one TNT (or more if you desire) and press the TNT keybind again to switch to the remote.
You don’t need to place all of them to switch over to the remote.

3 Likes

thank you very much for this first element of response, it works

You are welcome.

Mouse 2 (right click) is being unused when you hold the TNT charge, I think it would be more convenient if they bind the Mouse 2 for switching to the remote instead of pressing Button 6. Please dev consider this.

1 Like

For anyone wondering, the Dominant Heights map second objective King Tiger sitting on a hill still can’t be reached by guerillas – the game forces you to “leave spawn area”.

I’m not playing one battle with the Volkssturm unit until the Volkssturmgewehr 1-5 is available for the squad.

1 Like

The Volkssturm armbands are even in Moscow campaign :skull: :skull: :skull: - they should be entirely removed from all campaign outfit sets except Berlin and Bulge. Yet in Normandy, you cannot even choose a green uniform without having VS armband on it

3 Likes

I have officially experienced how obnoxious Partisans can be when an enemy on defense stacks them. They’ll just blow up ALL your rally points, and then, because they know where they are; camp just outside your spawn area and when you kill them, they’ll just cycle to the premium squad. Two people doing this will stop an offensive DEAD.

If we could place all 5 of them in different places, and then choose which one to detonate, that would be nice

You can place those TNT with different soldiers than you can blow them up individually.
I think that the TNTs of the same soldier are connected to the same remote so you couldn’t blow them up seperately.

Yes it looks like it comes with bayonet