Update "Guerrilla Warfare"

Yep. This is the correct way to introduce French weapons in-game. I didn’t really like getting a GO FM-24/29 MG to be honest.

1 Like

A solid BR IV semi-auto from the looks of it.

2 Likes

yea kinda like farquhar hill tbh it nice

1 Like

Yep. Absolutely. If only they could have added this for Japan. :smiling_face_with_tear:
RDT_20241009_0026228678486195651308579

5 Likes

France had a lot weird looking Guns hope to see them someday one of my favorite French weird guns is Chatchuat-Sutter 1911 machine rifle its just a Chatchuat but mag is on top

7 Likes

yea this would be a solid br4 rifle for jap tbh too bad they only have garand and premium

1 Like

Japan has a terrible luck when it comes to events. Hopefully, the :snail: blesses them in the birthday event next month or during Christmas.

1 Like

Or maybe better yet they could have added Nambu semi-auto rifle

(First one it was a real rifle didn’t survive the war and Nambu decided to leave the Competition and make type 96 and 99 MGs which were more successful than his semi-auto also has 10 round)

6 Likes

Nice. Thanks for sharing mate. :heart:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Do you really think this is acceptable? I don’t understand why release things halfway, this leaves a bad image of you guys as a company.

5 Likes

“Guerrilla” are too good for attack side, many matches would end in less than 10 mins due to its ability to stay in dark zone and cap points before everyone.
Suggest to remove its ability on capturing points for balance purpose.

3 Likes

Sometimes this game has weird but nice details.

Meanwhile, Gerät still uncorrectly at br 5… :laughing:

3 Likes

Jack - Laugh Fast
That ship is sailed.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, rocket launchers and flamethrowers still have ROF and recoil instead of penetration or damage in the stats preview.

4 Likes

Suggestion, make the next capturing point temporarily locked after the previous is taken (30 sec cooldown probably) so it can’t be insta cap, this could solve paratrooper drop and insta cap the next point as well.

Not just that.

It’s supposedly an Italian paratrooper squad?

They’re all German :thinking:

Or are they supposed to BE German, with Italian smgs?

Idk anymore…

Well actually, I don’t think they are supposed to be italians… they do use the italian smg, but the unit itself is german

1 Like

That is just a hoax made by DF to increase sales… or confused James.

3 Likes