Update "Guerrilla Warfare"

Yes. There are some trenchcoats available in winter maps, but Normandy, Berlin and Tunisia only have civilian body options.

Yeah, hero guy still keeps armband for default outfit.

How much perk points do they have at 5 stars?

Where are these?

1 Like
  1. For the new premium low-BR German paratroopers
  2. For the new premium low-BR German guerrillas (as part of the pre-order, but they can still be bought now)
  3. For the new premium low-BR Soviet guerrillas (as part of the pre-order, but they can still be bought now)

All other new vehicles and weapons are in the tech tree. :slight_smile:

1 Like

so night map in the future or no? since if it like zombie event then i think it fine (just curious since the thumbnail use a night map version of the new map)

new AMD driver is shit, I dont want to tamper it.

Please add the slouch hats to the Australian gorilla squad, they’re already in one premium and one event squad so it wouldn’t be hard.

5 Likes

Sorry brotha still we don’t have an Australian gorilla squad :wink:

5 Likes

they would be better than what we have anyway since they are strong (too bad they are melee only)

1 Like

It might be a little controversial, but I think the Ukrainian Insurgent Army would be an interesting option for Moscow/Stalingrad insurgents for Germany. Pretty easy to implement too, just give them a different armband, and maybe Soviet voice lines.

IMG_7064

Maybe the Free Arab Legion for Tunisia too

IMG_5755

9 Likes

Hi, I found that the optical sight of the Lee Enfield Sniper has been changed. The original sight was just a crosshair like the image 1, but idk why it became a cross with a protruding arrow after the update. And you didn’t mention that in the changelog.

1 Like

@James_Grove

BUGREPORT

1. missing gloves
new squad - gloves on Moscow doesn’t appear
but on stalingrad / rzhev they do - pls fix!

moscow

stalingrad / rzhev

ardennes

2. missing coat as standard
on moscow they have a short coat for summer
on stalingrad/ rzhev and ardennes the have a long warm coat as standard

i agree.

i would dare to say, the guerilla’s squads should be the only squad available with helmetless options.

perhaps add hairs too like the mg39 can.

it would be cool.

In this update i cant edit faces on the Battle of Berlin campaign. All my previously bought faces are now set to the standards?? Anyone else having this problem?

Known issue

The global xp to silver conversion you sneaked in there is awful conversion rate

1 Like

@James_Grove why I can only build a small AT gun with a BR V squads?!

How do I suppose to kill a tank on BR V with that?! Please fix that one, too

2 Likes

I believe you can only get the high-BR AT guns with Anti-Tank squads. It’s like how only the MG squads get the .50 cal MGs.

1 Like

practice mode and custom games are weird at the moment, you should get a proper AT gun in a normal match.

1 Like