Update "Guerrilla Warfare"

I agree, the 17 pounder could really do with APDS at the same time as well.

And frankly giving the soviets the BS-3 ASAP since the 17 pounder for the soviets is just kinda dumb

3 Likes

The 100mm Cannon is a Good Option for the Soviets

1 Like

“This update marks the first time that a French squad will appear in the game”
The French-speaking Moroccan Auxiliaries: “Are we a joke to you?”
(historically accurate representation for colonial troops tbh)

Was this not the update when were supposed to get the Select favorite map thing?

Are the devs aware that the new paratrooper premiums display a different helmet in the menu and advertising than in-game? Also you can’t customize the helmet or really much about the torso?

evidence

APCR doesn’t work and has no post pen damage tho.

They drop with the helmet but once they’re on the ground they switch to this hat

you can see their helmet in the bags, they just put out (cant check if its the tunisia profile or all profiles)

5 Likes

@SzepWaxweiler i summon thee to enlighten me on what those frenchie are using it look like some sort of semi auto gun that arent in the game yet

It similar to avt it seem

Thank you for clearing that up. I understand that these soldiers may have fewer customization options due to that feature, but is there any chance they get some non-tunisia cosmetics options for moscow or other maps?

Customization Options

They noted this paratrooper uniform issue on the last test server, I thought they were going to adjust it???

If Marder H were also br2, it would be great. It can still be taken out by a t60…

6 Likes

A bit like AP huh? But no it has a more powerful gun than the pz4’s so the damage is there for sure, personally I wouldnt mind it going to BR 2 as long as the Stug 3 followed suit.

Well the regular Marder III being BR2 is already a good change, STUGs are very very iconic German vehicles and I would love to see them get some attention too, but I think we should work with what we got first.

Lets see how the Marder performs in BR2, but more importantly, lets see how bad Partisans are gonna be for the game - that should be the main focus of our attention.

3 Likes

Will the german paratrooper squads have different uniforms for moscow and stalingrad in the future???

1 Like

bro marder in br 2 : )

finally a good change ; )

1 Like

This update is really great!
If I can recommend something for upcoming future updates,
i’d recommend a new gamemode similar to that of war thunder,
“Simulator” battles. You gain more exp, maps are bigger (some out of bounds areas are included)
you move slower, turn slower, aim slower, and everything feels more realistic
as if its a normal soldier from in-real life, thus making the game more slow paced
and different tactics have to be used. For the tanks, simply apply simulator mode’s things
from war thunder into the game (such as rangefinding and range meter for aiming)
Simulator battles last longer but give 1.2x more exp as bonus similar to war thunder.

1 Like

Premium ‘volkssturm’ guerillas (excluding unique ‘hero’) lost armbands everywhere but Berlin.
Otherwise, nothing changed for them.

do they still use the civilian uniform though?