Update "Guerrilla Warfare"

event and premium squad should be able to big an AT according to their BR

I really hope so

I mean they normally can’t build .50 cal emplacements unless they’re a premium/event MG squad either.

1 Like

something’s severely wrong with the effects

but also the rendering of objects

never had any issues before today.

6 Likes

As said above, practice and custom games work in a different way, so it can cause this.

Normally though in any standard battle, you’ll get the “high-BR AT guns” in a match that is BR 3-5 (or 3-4, 4-5, etc), and the “low-BR AT guns” in a match that is BR 1-3 (or 1-2, 2-3). If you are playing BR 3, then the AT guns you can build will depend on the matchmaking you end up with.

1 Like

Ingame its the high br one

3 Likes

Can you fix this plz, I think the updated one is the wrong one.

I heard they have drop bears. Those are much, much worse…

Drop-Bear-Size-Chart-1
images (37)

6 Likes

It’s an intentional change because the old reticle wasn’t accurate to how it looks like in real life Please, just change the Enfield No.4 (T)'s scope

3 Likes

How about custom match?

Good start but anti gravity tracks are still a thing:

Notice how the Pershing’s track doesn’t flop down

2 Likes

i thought these are koala tbh unless that what they are actually call? guess i will search it up

Koala is the scientific name of this apex predator.

Remember that in Australia, everything exists to kill you.

Drop bears are named so in common slang because of how they cause casualties: they hang very high on trees or even lamposts or electric poles and patiently await their next victims.
If something, or someone! Even adult men! Passes nearby, they DROP on the poor victim like a luchador in a combat ring and go straight for the jugular, ripping it with their sharp curved fangs. If the victim can avoid the fangs, the bear simply shred up the poor soul using it’s very sharp claws.

Drop Bears are the second highest casualty cause in Australia after the evil Emus.

Ask @Myrm1don, I believe he’s a lucky survivor of such an attack.

8 Likes

Australia should field emu guerrilla squad

8 Likes

That would perhaps be a little OP… I don’t think we have proper counters for that :thinking:

5 Likes

i think adam is making a 300+ word comment about guerilla this im pretty sure

3 Likes

Welp, time to avoid the game for 2 weeks so the camping hype can die down

2 Likes

What makes you think that?

well i see him make comment about them everytime they are brought up so i just guess tbh

@MajorMcDonalds

is there anything stopping guerillas from backcapping objectives? for example, sitting and waiting at a demolition target in the greyzone and immediately start planting the bomb on it the second it becomes available

2 Likes