Please, just change the Enfield No.4 (T)'s scope

This is a very quick and easy change, or at least im my opinion. And that is, sa the title says changing the scope reticle of the Lee-Enfield No.4 Mk.1 (T)

From This ugly duckling of a reticle

To This lovely one (from Gun Jesus Himself)

I mean, it’s already (or at least something very similar) in the game with the Enfield P14(T) from the premium Aussie 2/4th Commando Squadron from the Pacific:

I know that you, devs, have much bigger things to do at the moment instead of this small detail but please, consider it for the next small update or “Making Enlisted a Better Place” updates.

6 Likes

tbf, this should extend to a few other scopes as well. The ones I remember are:

Unertl scope on 1903A1/1903A3 (use cross reticle currently used on 1903A4/Lee-Enfield instead of German post of Soviet/German scopes)

Japanese scopes on Type 97 and 99 SR and Type 97 MG (require custom reticles in place of the same German post reticle)

2 Likes

……cough cough also add a British Sniper squad to the research tree together with the T sniper

(And to the research tree in general add every squad type and soldier class for Britain (and Italy))

2 Likes

Well they already said you will be able to change soldiers voice/nationality. I know it’s not a squad but at least you won’t see American carry a British weapon.

1 Like

Things like this makes me wish that players could customize the scope reticles in the folders like you can do in War Thunder.

Also god damn Japan had some very interesting scope reticles.

I don’t like that idea and think it will end up creating monstrosities. American squads, British uniforms, voices all over the place, vice versa.

I think my idea or just adding every British/ Italian squad to the research tree is a lot more simpler and better.

I honestly think they’re just lazy. There were over a dozen British/ Italian squads from the Tunisia campaign. All they have to do is just slip them into the tree

1 Like

Why not? Forwarded

4 Likes

Thank you Euthy! You are the best!

Topic is now closed