Dev's listening to suggestions

Does anyone know if devs actually listen to suggestions? Simple qol improvements have been suggested since I joined in early on. Like better engineer buildables, being able to sell useless name changes. etc. A lot of the suggested items are super simple but still remain ignored.

1 Like

It might just be a coincidence but I’ve seen a few spy/ sabotor suggestions before it was added recently, so maybe dark flow got the idea from the community.

2 Likes

They do look at suggestions, but ignore most of them regardless of player support behind it.
It’s true that they are free to develop their game the way they want but they aren’t afraid enough of displeasing their loyal customers.

3 Likes

If they probably have a vission for their game and most suggestions probably dont fit that vision.

I noticed this aswell I blame those people for this new dog shit class.

5 Likes

I have destroyed 6 times more enemy tanks using the new AT guns than I have using the guerrillas. I do use guerrillas though, to spawn camp the enemy, just as I have predicted.

2 Likes

I once wrote that a sabotage unit would be great to encounter grey zone campers etc.
Also I mentioned that they should have way bigger combat area than regular units.

Maybe they listened, maybe I just had a sixth sense…

NO!!! If they did we wouldn’t have to complain so much about basic things that needed fixing a year or so ago. :thinking:

I would bank on that over them listening… :rofl:
Dead Peoples Problems GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 Like

yes, here’s some quick recent examples

Changed with the major update

Changed, now they use brit uniforms

Players asked for the Marder III to be BR II, it was changed
It was also asked to put Obrez PPSh’s at BR II, changed as well
and much, much more

4 Likes

They fixed magnification on hs-129 aswell :+1:

1 Like

Hmm that is nice that they added those I would like if they specifically stated that they got those suggestions from players similar to warthunder doing that where they add a heart next to things they got from players. I still find it odd what they pick and choose I think the problem is most of what I see is newer problems old problems dont seem to get as much love.

Answered by @Euthymia07