Update 0.6.0.72

I highly doubt that’s even a thing. Because they do count like being killed by enemy. Literally no suicide involved.

I hope they add a 150-round or more magazine to the MG39 since they gave the Allies the Stinger with 200 rounds.

5 Likes

it needs to go down in BR anyway it’s weaker than PPSh-41 box

2 Likes

But it seem like it is.

I killed the plane after he damaged me. I throw my bombs on the enemies and killed them. because of the damaged engine I had no power and crashed few sec later and got punished for “crashing an undamaged plane”.

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

: (

6 Likes

F boys itss feel like they reverted back the recoil changes for fg42s and the avs(partially)

2 Likes

Okay, in that case that’s legit bug (which I just have not experienced)

Isn’t possible that someone else just has taken plane slot instead?

The FG on the left is before the minor update, while the one on the right is after and with the recoil fixed.
So it’s still less recoil than before the minor

3 Likes

yeah, I watched the replay. noone else used a plane atm

1 Like

The map of D-Day has become quite poor. Today, I found that many trees have been added to the road facing the frontal attack to provide cover for the attacking side. This is not a problem, but the attacking side can easily snipe the defending side from the mountains on both sides. The flank of the defending side is severely exposed,The problems encountered by the attacking side in the past are now happening to the defending side, which is completely unbalanced and needs to be modified.

1 Like

Can I avoid punishment by skydiving? After all, my pilots have already parachuted, so I definitely did not perform an “anti-kamikaze”.

I’ll second this. The RoF seems like more of a detriment than anything else.

2 Likes

The MG 39 had issues with jamming from large belts. If they wanted to add a 100 round MG-39/41 (which had an improved feed system) to the BP shop tho…

1 Like

:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

had the same problem

Vertical is not the problem.
I think the width of the horizontal is bigger.
The old recoil was large vertical, but it was easy to control because of its good horizontal, but now it’s hard to control the horizontal.
Controlling the high vertical is relatively easy, but controlling the wide horizontal is the most difficult.

As you can see in your video, the first horizontal is easy to control, but the second horizontal seems hard to control.

1 Like

So the Dev’s idea of a buff to the MG39 is slightly speeding up the reload animation from a ridiculous time to a slightly less ridiculous time. How about you just give everyone the 100 round belt so Germany can compete on the LMG playing field.

Sick of Germany getting copy and pasted MG42s and G41s as premium/event squads. Even your latest gold order SVT is loaded with stripper clips when in fact it had a detachable magazine irl.

There better be a beltfed 100 round MG42 coming in this next major update, otherwise you’re still going to get 100 posts a day asking for it.

12 Likes

can you suggest me a solution to FATAL ERROR Call stack 7 frames??i posted a ticket to gaijin and still no answer for like 2 days. somedoby help me fix that

Dude I was gonna say playing with the Mkb lately has been fire. Thing was firing so calmly it was insane how easy it was to get kills.

Hopefully it will be with a 250 Tape and a very good Rate of Fire Increase for the Best WW2 Light Machine Gun

2 Likes