Update 0.6.0.72

• Fixed a bug that allowed players to avoid the “anti-kamikaze” penalty by switching to the tail gunner.
  • Fixed a bug in the recoil calculation of several weapons.
  • Kills with the Yazikov SMG now count as pistol kills.
  • Fixed an issue where AI soldiers prioritized using their equipped Yazikov SMG over their primary weapons.
  • Changed the event MG 39’s reload time from 6.3 to 4.8 seconds.
  • Added Silver balance display to the Enlist Soldiers window.
  • Fixed the synchronization of the Gewehr 43 (8mm Kurz) firing animation with its sound.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to destroy tanks at point-blank range using the RMN-50.
  • Fixed a bug where paratroopers couldn’t use their supply box when there was a dropped ammo crate on the map.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to spawn in destroyed APCs.
  • Fixed the name of the “Tenaru River South (Axis)” and “Tenaru River South (Allies)” missions in custom matches.
  • Fixed the final capture point in the “Ruins of Vaux North (Invasion)” mission.
25 Likes

Better reload mg39?

I can get behind that, it’s reasonable.

Note about bugs:

• Is it known that when spawning paratroopers, it automatically counts as a plane crash and is therefore impossible to spawn in a plane after?
8 Likes

All good but james can you guys also try to fix the shaking hand when trying to throw grenades its kinda annoying

13 Likes

Yes, will be fixed very soon.

5 Likes

Gotta love the small stuff

1 Like

I suggest to write a good report on our site here: Community Bug Reporting System

1 Like

Nice!

Good hot fix in general.

glad the yazikov is fix

So, this mean that some guns that felt nicer to use since the patch was a bug?

1 Like

Yep

3 Likes

gonna miss the more balanced Kiraly, the “bugged” recoil made the gun a pretty decent option at BR V.

6 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOO my recoil…overall good fix

2 Likes

I really thought the FG42 recoil was actually the fixed one lmao😭

4 Likes

Darn. I’m gonna miss the point-and-click adventure of recoilless guns. I suppose it’s fair tho, full-caliber rounds having zero recoil was kinda goofy

2 Likes

You forgot to fix the bug with the 50 rounds on the MG 39. Actually it should be 100 shots :joy: :joy:

Fixes are good so far. :+1:

10 Likes

using paratroopers still result in penalty for planes.

2 Likes

thanks for fixing the recoil and Kurz sfx!

will it also be fixed, that you remove the penalty from planes which are damaged during the fight with other planes and when you crash few times later?

Not my call.

@James_Grove Can you answer this?