Update 0.6.0.61

other bug: engies with big backpack ignoring your save inventory, specially if you have toolboxes, they put 2 stuff instead of fill the 4 slots

That was before the update

Is it too much to ask that they add a filter more attached to the atmosphere of the ww2?

Itā€™s fine that they want to make the game look pretty, but oversaturating the colors and lighting in this way doesnā€™t fit at all with the atmosphere of WW2.

9 Likes

thatā€™s all very great and welcomed.

however, where can i find the new AI parameters to change in mods?

iā€™d like if AI wouldnā€™t actually leave the tank if they donā€™t find targets.
as well as include newer vehicles for AI to use.
and generally, get access to more.

1 Like

Why are Soviet engineers still making German anti-tank guns? Captured blueprints or physical equipmentļ¼Ÿ

4 Likes

Well it is supposed to be captured german AT guns, from the battle of Berlin.

I think the devs mentioned a potential change, but this is probably low priority.

Why are Soviet engineers still making German anti-tank guns怂怂怂Captured blueprints or physical equipmentļ¼Ÿ

ā€œAnti-kamikazeā€ patch seems odd to me. Iā€™m not a fan. We need exceptions for pilots who crash during dogfights, this just happened to me and I was shunned by having my wings revoked for 1 spawn. Itā€™s not a big deal. Itā€™s mostly annoying, I suppose.

1 Like

And nothing changed.

2 Likes

Will there be sale soon :smiley: ?

1 Like

Where is the note about gun play stability being changed? Every gun feels easier to use now, it was easy enough before. Crouching and moving affects aim too much now, but that doesst make sense when the bolt actions feel like they are like 15grams in weight. I have played 2 matches defending on invasion, both seemed impossible and I was defeated so quickly than ever before, it was like a team of easy bots vs aimbots, I thought i was dreaming tbh. Completely bemused, had to pinch myself and get a lifeā€¦

Has anyone queued for BR 1-3 and matched against teams using BR 4 guns? Absolutely deleted from existence

If you go first round with paratroopers, next round you canā€™t use a plane because of the anti-kamikaze penalty.

1 Like

Oh never mind then, thought someone said something like 11dmg

Gameā€™s colors are all wrong after the update.
There are reports of new stutter problems too.
Seems itā€™s a bug on shaders?

Please make a report in Community Bug Reporting System and fill in the required information this is needed for reports regading stutters or performance problem.

This accuracy update is a blessing, I just fought my first battle for a long time with the Sniper FG 42 equipped. And it revealed in a striking way how much the semi-auto sniper rifles deserve a damage boost.
I played Seelow Heights. Shooting across the river from 230 m I wasnā€™t able to down an enemy even with 2 shots in the torso, one white hit marker after another. It felt like sniping with PPSh bullets. Some of the white markers could be faulty hit registration (at 230m, 2 shots from this weapon fully upgraded is like 18 damage so that should have downed even a soldier with vitality) but the damage reduction from the distance that is as high as on non-sniper rifles, and the unjustified low base damage of FG 42 still makes this weapon a downgrade in tech tree progression.

Bolt-action sniper rifles have much lower damage dropoff than non-sniper versions, I suppose itā€™s only fair that semi-autos and selectables have this introduced too.
And being a tier V rifle, the FG-42 deserves base damage of 13.2 in my opinion.
Those 2 changes would make the rifle full justice. Base damage could be also increased for Garand M1C and T20 Rifle to 13.2, for consistency.

1 Like

It seems they are incapable of fixing dark spots without breaking saturation. This is the 2nd time when it happens.

imageimage

12 Likes

ā€œYou guys are stupid why leave the safety of the cover when I fire like this?ā€

2 Likes