Update 0.5.6.39

@James_Grove No plans to announce what’s coming with next Major update?

Bait or not, whenever these miniatures show up in multiple places in one post, it’s an irresistible bait for the screenshot takers.

1 Like

I wonder if you would like a KingTiger in Moscow (and why doesn’t Darkflow put in in there, since they already put it in Stalingrad)

anyone else having extremly choppy gameplay after this update? Its almost unplayable even with minimum graphics.

I had no idea that not liking to see a vehicle serially produced since 1944 in a 1942 battle is considered “offensive” and that my post deserves hiding from that reason. Sorry.

1 Like

The bi-daily mission for the Arsenal of Victory event has not reset for me even though it should’ve done that almost two hours ago.

3 Likes

Known issue it was already reported devs are aware of it just wait

1 Like

Is this not the major update?

I wonder if people who think King Tigers in Stalingrad are “ok” would also enjoy M1 Abrams in a Vietnam War game or love AK-47 with Imperial Russian Army in a WW1 game.
Because “haha” right.

2 Likes

Has Thompson’s recoil been strengthened?
What other submachine guns are you referring to?

Probably yes

2 Likes

no they said it a minor update

1 Like

That’s not an apt comparison…
Most people’s suspension of disbelief is a bit thicker than a spider thread on the edge of a knife…

Pretty much it is.

The battle of Stalingrad is well documented and is probably the most iconic battle in history.

King Tigers didn’t exist when it happened.

1 Like

Yeah same for me mate, hope they can fix whatever is wrong.

A 30 year gap is just a tiny tiny tiny bit bigger than the difference between the start of 1943 and the end of 1943. Or if I should be more fair, middle of 1942 and the start of 1944. But hey, to you a discrepancy of half a year is probably the same as a discrepancy of half a century.

1 Like

It wouldn’t bother me either…

Br stuff made everything a bit weird, and with protos everywhere…

Trying to cling to HA is unhealthy, we’re past that.

However!!!
@Myrm1don and @gastanofrizzi made a nice mode proposal that would rejuvenate it completely.

1 Like

link pls

2 Likes

Here:

Here especially:

2 Likes