Update 0.5.6.39

I kinda disagree. Tank still performs decently against tier 3 tanks.

Regarding pz4… At the end of the day, pz4 Will get demolished to almost anything that fires at it…

5 Likes

I agree, we have been waiting for the Oakleaf/plane tree to be fixed. WTH man. :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m glad the bipods are fixed. Now I can deploy my 1911 bipod and shoot across the map :slightly_smiling_face:‍:arrow_up_down::smirk::joy:

My AI is not a single bit smarter. Just now on Communist Street BRII, 1 German with a bolt rifle came thru the doorway and killed my entire squad in a room, one after the other. Killed me first then each AI squad member as soon as I would spawn into them. Have 2600 battles under my belt, but this is tiresome. AI just stood around turning one way then another, but never fired at enemy 20 feet away in plain sight.

1 Like

Hey, I know I may seem annoying coming here again, but could you give me my sight back? I need it on my SVD 38

give me back devs :expressionless:

6 Likes

It’s already known

Harmonization mode is getting out of hand

10 Likes

1 Like

Any chance we can get specifics as to what their reaction is / any modifiers?

Any chance we can get a list of what maps and locations AI bots are able to build rally’s currently/updated list?

i guess the bugs are already fixed?

• No possibility to mark Positions
  • Squad Orders not working
1 Like

I’d rather that they just add the Gold Orders to their respective Nation’s Practice Field … IIRC, there are already guns there to pick up and try … just update it as such.

1 Like

This is because of a double tap control issue, devs already aware, mine was double tap square now hold square until they fix, had to make several changes to anything that was double tap, suggest doing same, hope they fix soon, as new buttons not ideal.

Lost my bayonet charge, range finder, horn etc etc

1 Like

Thought I would be happy but no
The distortion effect is really hurting
Already triggering migraine. First day gave headache.
Hope they add a toggle switch to turn off this effect before seriously damage someone.

7 Likes

Should be fixed in the latest patch Update 0.5.6.52 - News - Enlisted

3 Likes

You also forget the STZ is a legacy tank. It is not obtainable anymore.

3 Likes

Just ran into this weirdness - river looks like it is frozen, made of liquid glass or like some thick liquid, not flowing or moving…

2 Likes

Looks like it’s made of gelatin right?

2 Likes

Its oil thats why America is there

(Sarcasm)
8 Likes

God speed :rocket: since you approved bipods I wish u demolish all enemy you face.

Remember

Nothing strikes more fear on enemy hearts than a A6 Going papapappapapapapapa

1 Like

Ah, bipods.

I used my good old simple mg34 yesterday. Ofc, I usually use it prone when I can…

Then I noticed the legendary accuracy of that lmg was shining, for the first time. Movement was smooth between targets.

Poor Greyparrots won’t like this, but my 50 rnds drum was enough as a mere 4-5 bullets salvoe was enough to take down any targets… in the head!

I can finally enjoy real lmg play :smile:

8 Likes