1 Like

I like the new achievements and rewards for them you all have added
MGs feel great to use now too
Keep it up!

2 Likes

Much wow huge D day

Totally same as Stalingrad

2 Likes

More like fleshing out Commonwealth and Chinese subfactions to try to crack into Indian and Chinese markets. (Both US subfactions)

Yes, USSR v Japan is needed

What did I say to indicate that I don’t want the Soviet liberation of Manchuria added to the game?

The destruction of Manchukuo and the liberation of Manchuria is an addition that I’ve been waiting for

1 Like

The graphical updates for this release are ****ing amazing.

1 Like

Yeah now when flying it just feel we are inside a washing machine that horrible

and which ai soldiers have been improved? cause mine still stare to wall when massacred

2 Likes

That’s not the experience I received on the Series X.
I see more realistic visuals

I am on PC with bare minimum graphic

can we please get a option in the game, to change the tank optics back to what they were, these new ones are quite bad, and if you go offroad for a flank and your in the gunner view you feel quite sick or dizzy from the motion of the sights. it was so much better with the old sights.

2 Likes

This is so wrong in many levels I cant stop laughing as Stalin himself said “A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.”
It seems every Russian views soldier deaths like that so in that case you are proud that your leadership lost 0.5 to 2 mil people in Stalingrad cause its a big battle that’s just sad

Looks good; but I remember someone made a suggestion about adding an event squad only slot along with the premium only slot, and someone said it was forwarded to the devs. Will that come?

3 Likes

They are actually the same, but the Bp skins are actually a maxed out tank for example with some skins:
IS-1

IS-1 Battlepass skin

The literal difference between them is that the IS-1 BP Skin has a 52 and a CCCP logo

Now stats wise maxed out
IS-1

IS-1 Bp

What each things means:

There is no difference between a maxed out tech tree tank and a Battlepass of the same tank.
It’s only if you don’t want to use lots of silvers to buy the upgrades for them

1 Like

and beside stalingrad battle took like what 6 month before the battle was conclude so obviously the number would be higher

1 Like

weird bug

1 Like

Not sure veekay, I m Portuguese and d day was and still is talked as a turning point and on most ww2 related content.If it’s culture or not, I m not sure, since I consume Alot of ww2 related stuff from all sides.

I m not sure about your “propaganda” and “culture”, since both can be applied both ways

3 Likes

Maybe its just a UI bug and if you buy it it will have its original skin.

Yeah, I think so too.

1 Like

Sure lmao
Hmm I wonder where all the 75% of all elite, equipped and experienced Axis troops had disappeared by that time.

If only Axis had the Western Allies Trickery! They wouldn’t have lost 1.5 million men at Stalingrad for sure

Sure lol
Not because the Volga transportation route, the oil reserves, the Iranian supply route, the generalplan ost…

Misquote, check your facts first before posting.

Maybe because Portugal was in the American side of influence ever since after WW2?

I’m not saying the USSR did an awesome PR job for themselves after WW2 like USA did, but I’m pretty sure anyone who actually has interest in WW2 can clearly see where the actual war was happening, and that it didn’t start with 1944 langings.

I recommend David Stahel’s 2014 WWII Lecture series: Operation Barbarossa on YouTube, an australian historian describes in detail how for the anglo-american world the war on the Eastern Front is on another planet of scales.

One day vs six months…
With an average of about 8k per day if we presume the higher casualty number.